Restaurant Manger Best
1600 Minnesota Drive #210, Miami, FL 33109 / Tel# (305) 555-5500 Email: email@example.com
· Over 15 years experience in Restaurant and Bar management and operations.
· Expertise in planning, marketing, cost analysis, budgeting, expense control, staffing, training, and quality management.
· Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and motivate staff to achieve results.
· Track record of success reducing costs and increasing revenues.
· Received 80% of business through referrals from satisfied customers.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
MANAGEMENT / LEADERSHIP
· Managed daily operations of business with $200,000 monthly sales through improved management techniques, attention to detail, inventory control, and developing vendor relationships.
· Conceptualized and directed a $150,000 marketing campaign designed to grow client base.
· Oversaw all aspects of business operations including budgeting, cost control, payroll, accounting functions, sales forecasting, and growth objectives.
· Recruited, trained, and motivated staff of cooks, servers, and bartenders.
· Fostered a team atmosphere through coaching, training, communication, and motivation.
· Scheduled work shifts for 50-60 employees, cutting costs by standardizing processes and products to improve efficiency. Produced first version of customer service handbook.
· Monitored and purchased inventory, ensuring sufficient levels to accommodate demands.
· Verified incoming shipments, checking specifications and quantities. Rejected damaged goods and arranged for return to vendor.
· Defined and implemented FDA-compliant food safety program and trained food handlers to maintain high standards of cleanliness, safety, and quality.
· Developed expertise with computer software including Excel and Daily Sales Report (DSR).
· Delivered personal attention to customers to ensure high level of satisfaction, to generate repeat clientele, and to encourage word of mouth referrals.
· Developed rapport with customers and received the People’s Choice award for Best Food and Best Service two consecutive years.
· Trained service staff to completely focus on delivering a quality customer experience.
· Instituted theme nights while tending bar to draw wider variety of customers.
1995 - Present
Fusion, Miami, FL
1990 - 1995
Ralph’s at the Astoria, Miami Beach, FL
1989 - 1990
The Beach House, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
1987 - 1989
Atlantic Fresh, Pompano Beach, FL
Bachelor of Arts (Business Administration - Restaurant Management), 1994
Central Coast College, Orlando, Florida
National Restaurant Association
Florida Restaurateurs, Miami Chapter
American Bartenders Society
· Planning, Leadership & Communication Skills
· Inventory and Cost Control
· P&L/Budget Accountability
· Purchasing/Vendor Relationships
· Customer Relations/Public Relations Skills
· Staff Training/Development/Motivation
· Revenue Generation
· Cooperative Teamwork At All Levels