604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Over 12 years of experience troubleshooting and repairing electrical and electronic systems and equipment including robotic, pneumatic, mechanical, control circuit, power supply, hydraulic and vacuum systems. Adept at providing technical equipment support and developing new processes through ongoing maintenance, defect resolution, and enhancement solutions. Combines excellent technical, analytical, and engineering qualifications with outstanding customer service skills. Expertise includes:
• Customer Service, Support & Communication • Technical Documentation
• Training & Team Leadership • Project Scheduling & Management
• Blueprints & Schematics • Systems Design & Installation
• Problem Identification & Resolution • Quality Control & Assurance
• Inspection & Maintenance • Interpersonal Communications
EXTREME TECHNOLOGIES, Sacramento, CA
1989 - 2002
Senior Technician - Engineering Equipment Support
Conducted and scheduled investigative tests, repairs, and overhauls of robotic, and automated manufacturing and processing equipment to ensure proper operation. Documented inspections, maintenance, repair work, and failures in maintenance logs and statistical process control charts. Trained employees on operational procedures with emphasis on quality, productivity, and overall equipment readiness.
• Designed and fabricated several equipment modifications including a parts handler to prevent breaking of tie bars in encapsulated parts, which resulted in saving $40,000 per breakdown.
• Created and installed low-level alarm system for slurry barrels, preventing $80,000 in damage to machine and product by sounding an audible alarm when slurry was low.
• Developed and implemented wafer guide for the Westech 372 Planarizer, ensured non-breaking feed of wafers saving up to $6,000 in materials cost.
• Reduced lot count time to seconds by designing electronic handheld lead frame counter.
• Selected to participate in Mirra Polisher installations and training located in Singapore, created a "team" approach to problem solving and technical support.
• Nickolet X-Ray Machine • Lawton Encapsulation Press L.A. Rose Preheater
• AIS Automated Handler • Blaser 5000 Laser
• Boschman & Fico Automold • MTI Media Deflash
• Dia Ichi Seiko
Chemical Mechanical Planarization (CMP)
• Strasbaugh 6DS • Nel Taper & De-taper Ontrak Scrubbers (Series 0, 1, 2)
• Ipec 676 • Applied Materials Mirra & Ebara Planarizers
• Westech 372 • Shibayama Back Grinder
• ADE Ultra Gauge 9500 NOVA Scan 210 • 420 Prometrix UV-1050
ITT Technical Institute, Sacramento, CA
Electronics Engineering Technology