Production Promotion Specialist
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
• Results-oriented Executive Assistant with experience in business development, communications, marketing, customer service, business administration, and client relationship management.
• Proven success in providing high level of support for executives within multimillion-dollar corporations.
• Streamlined business processes and increased productivity levels within organizations.
• Dynamic leadership abilities concerning teams and training initiatives.
• Exceptional interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills.
Connecticut College, New London, CT
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
Gold Distributing Company, Havens, CT
2003 - Present
Executive Assistant / Product Promotion Specialist
Managed all aspects of business administration on a daily basis. Cultivated relationships with clients on a daily basis. Researched and resolved client issues.
• Participated in product promotions for local restaurants and bars, which resulted in increased exposure within highly competitive markets.
• Provided exceptional level of support, which ensured a high level of client satisfaction.
Camp Friendly, Estes Park, CO
2002 - 2003
Administrative Assistant / General Counselor
Spearheaded safety initiatives associated with the program on a daily basis. Conducted parent/counselor interview sessions geared toward relaying progress of children in the program.
• Played a key role in streamlining administrative processes and increasing operational efficiency levels.
• Interacted with campers and families concerning administrative paperwork, which ensured compliance to organizational policies and procedures.
Sanders Hair Design, Katy, MA
1998 - 2002
Receptionist / Desk Clerk
Coordinated schedules for all professionals. Organized travel itineraries involving foreign and domestic travel. Led customer service initiatives on a daily basis.
• Provided highest level of customer service, which resulted in increased customer retention levels.
• Handled financial management responsibilities concerning cash receipts, cash disbursements, and cash flow management.
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project, QuickBooks Pro, Quicken, WordPerfect, Quattro Pro