Customer Service Telephone Sales
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Seeking a customer service, sales, administrative, or related position in which extensive experience in customer service, sales, cash-handling, data-entry, and other clerical duties, excellent communication skills, superior leadership abilities, and a record of success in all previous positions will be of value.
Octagon, Inc., Burbank, California
2000 - Present
Customer Service / Sales Representative
• Temporarily assigned as customer service / sales representative for a fast-paced company specializing in direct television sales over the telephone.
• Performed all aspects of customer service and satisfaction, including answering busy multi-line phone system, coordinating special promotions, and providing detailed information for various products.
• Handled inbound sales duties, such as taking, processing, and filling orders. Also coordinated troubleshooting and provided support to supervisors. Resolved billing questions and disputes, made customer call-backs / follow-ups, and performed data entry.
Bradford Foods, Van Nuys, California
1999 - 2000
• Greeted customers, operated a computerized cash register and scanning system with cash, check, and credit card transactions, bagged groceries and other items, helped customers locate products within the store, and stocked non-grocery products and seasonal merchandise.
• Balanced drawer, assisted customers with purchases in a fast and friendly manner, pulled damaged, dated, and discontinued items, and provided consistently high quality customer service and satisfaction.
SFB TOY STORE, Sherman Oaks, California
1997 - 1998
• Coordinated daily retail sales of children's toys, gifts, and related merchandise. Provided customer service and assistance in locating and choosing merchandise and operated a cash register with cash, credit card, exchange, and return transactions.
• Assisted in inventory, purchasing, shipping, receiving, and stocking of merchandise, contributed to visual display creation, and participated in marketing, advertising, and merchandising. Prepared products for sale and mark-down, answered multi-line phones, and all other necessary administrative duties.
VALLEY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Burbank, California
Major: Arts & Sciences
Area of Concentration: Medicine
CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL, Oxnard, California
Honors & Awards: Recognized for Superior Performance in Social Studies
PRWRA Grant Cooper - Strategic Resumes / YWW - New Orleans, LA 70118 - email@example.com