Retail Store Manager
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
A dependable retail management professional with 18 years experience. Currently looking to combine skills and expertise within a position that welcomes motivation while simultaneously offering a supportive environment.
• Proven success in leading teams and developing professional skills in others.
• Create and maintain excellent relationships with clients and colleagues.
• Clearly assess problems and suggest viable solutions to benefit all involved parties.
• Skilled in handling all facets of operational management including customer service, financial control, sales/marketing, and inventory control.
• Operational Management • Client Relations
• Project Management • Problem Resolution
• Written/Verbal Communication • Inventory Control
• Training/Skills Development • Visual Merchandising
• Purchasing/Negotiation • Marketing/Promotion
• Played pivotal role in store achieving $1 million in revenue.
• Achieved sales plan sixteen out of eighteen months of employment with company.
• Recognized as "Manager of the Year" for excellent sales and customer service.
• Awarded "Mall Award" for best cosmetic/beauty store in 2000.
Emporio, Denver, Colorado
1999 - Present
• Completed all facets of retail store management including client relations, training, scheduling, visual merchandising, sales, marketing, inventory control, employee supervision, and acted as liaison between regional managers, account executives, staff, and other store locations.
Maxwell, Orlando, Florida
1996 - 1999
• Completed all essential customer service and project management functions including convention/trade show planning, shipping/receiving interface, account management, and organizational development.
Mac, Boulder/Denver, Colorado
1994 - 1996
• Performed general sales functions including competitive selling, customer relations, promotion development, and client consultation.
Pasta House, Fort Collins, Colorado
1993 - 1994
• Completed all general management duties including scheduling, personnel development, purchasing, vendor relations, recruiting, and training.
Reeds, Fort Collins, Colorado
1987 - 1993
• Performed all management functions including scheduling, cross-training, personnel development, purchasing, vendor relations, recruiting, program/policy implementation, and client relations.
Time Management - Franklin Covey
Communications - April 2001
Retail Store Management - May 2000
PRWRA Gretchen Gaede - The Write Words - Fort Collins, Colorado 80524 - http://www.writewordsonline.com - firstname.lastname@example.org