Sales Professional Pharmaceutical
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Position in pharmaceutical sales where nine years of top-ranked sales experience will add value.
· Strong background in sales. Experienced in all aspects of consultative selling, from lead generation and cold calling to needs analysis, closing and post-sales service.
· Consistent top producer. Exceeded sales quotas for eight straight years, producing up to 124% of plan while ranking #1 among five reps as Senior Sales Professional (1992-present).
· Exceptionally persistent and competitive. Despite #2 market position, converted 95% of 375 corporate accounts from market leader, Pitney Bowes. Later recruited by Pitney.
· Excellent communication skills. Experienced building and maintaining rapport with oncologists, urologists, CEOs and other busy professionals.
· Highly adaptable. Continually master new product information and technology through regular seminars. Work well independently and with teams.
Senior Sales Professional: Express Business Systems, Hickory, NC
Provide sales and client service for this distributor of mailing, shipping and other business systems.
· Handle all aspects of consultative selling in three-county territory. Call on top management, purchasing agents, office managers, etc., in health care, furniture and other industries.
· Sales cycle includes cold calling, appointment setting, needs analyses, presenting equipment demonstrations, closing, installation, user training and post-sale tracking.
· Recognized as Sales Rep of the Year for eight consecutive years, reaching 124% of quota for 2000. Opened and currently manage more than 375 accounts, with such clients as Broyhill and La-Z-Boy, as well as two major hospitals.
· Attend corporate training seminars and trade shows to maintain strong working knowledge of product features and benefits.
· Devise innovative marketing and advertising strategies to promote company and products.
· As a result of persistent follow-up, converted long-standing Pitney Bowes customer, resulting in largest single sale in nine years -- $140,000.
Sales Professional: Deal Office Equipment, Hickory, NC
Provided sales and service to commercial clients for this distributor of Canon copiers.
· Established solid sales base through cold calling, telemarketing, customer relations, effective demonstrations and ability to master new product knowledge.
Bachelor of Arts: Business Administration, Liberal Arts College, Raleigh, NC (1991).
· President: Raleigh Chapter, Business and Professional Women’s Org. (member since 1997).
· Computer skills: Windows, Word, Works and Internet research; familiar with Excel.