Operations Manager Retail
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
More than 16 years of experience in Training, Sales Management, Business Development and Public Relations. Qualifications in general management, human resources, customer relations and communication. Decisive and direct, yet flexible in responding to the constantly changing demands of staff, customers and operations throughout the company. Interested in and enjoy on-going training.
• Contributes proven record providing great customer service and follow-through.
• Provides dedication and commitment to the highest level of service in the industry.
• Brings successful achievements in sales, marketing and new business development.
• Implements excellent communication skills to maintain positive relations with customers.
Affordable Rent-to-Own, Louisiana Territory
1994 - Present
Operations Manager (promotion)
As Company Operations Manager, insure proper daily operation in 12 stores. Supervise and direct four zone managers and their efforts for each store to meet quotas and collection expectations. Supervise company operations auditor. Spearhead expansion into new markets. Help coordinate remodeling and relocating efforts in older stores. Hire, train and supervise electronic tax filling personnel. Serve as liaison between IRS and company for all matters concerning electronic tax filing. Provide technical support for all computer hardware and software. During tenure company has grown from two (2) to twelve (12) stores.
United States Navy
1984 - 1993
• Master Training Specialist designation for superior performance as instructor.
• Enlisted Instructor of the Year designation for 1992.
• Responsible for three courses of instruction in Submarine Communications Systems; Developed extensive revisions and changes; Conducted over 900 hours of classroom instruction for 91 students.
• Maintained a level of knowledge and demonstrated performance in the areas of training, administration, evaluation, testing and curriculum development which fully exceeded all required standards.
• Good Conduct Medal (2 awards)
• Sea Service Ribbon
• Meritorious Unit Commendation
• Navy Achievement Medal
• Navy "E" Ribbon
• Ballistic Missile Submarine Outstanding Performance Award
Series 6 & 63 Securities - 1991 to 1999
Life and Health Insurance - 1991 to 1999
LOUISIANA YOUTH SOCCER ASSOCIATION - Certified Youth Soccer Coach
CARENCRO AREA YOUTH SPORTS, INC. - Youth Baseball Coach