Customer Service Manager Retail Sales
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Articulate, results-oriented customer service professional. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Self-directed, team player. Dedicated to achieving customer satisfaction as well as meeting or surpassing company expectations. Able to focus on project, develop strategies and meet or exceed deadlines. Strong rapport with personnel, customers, and associates based on knowledge, professionalism, integrity. Computer literate, working knowledge of Windows 98, Excel and Word 97, and J.D. Edwards distribution software system.
• Improved customer satisfaction and product delivery during company acquisition and 50% increase in sales.
• Coordinated and implemented conversion of sales contracts to systems format.
• Revised internal sample policy to improve delivery time and shipment accuracy.
• Organized Customer Service processes for new Canadian public warehouse.
CAREER HISTORY AND EXPERIENCE
Maxwell Industries, Pleasanton, Illinois
1998 - Present
Customer Service Account Rep/Team Leader
• Responsible for managing 5 retail accounts with total sales ranging from $500K to $4M.
• Order management, customer relations, charge-back resolution and collections.
• Monitor inventory levels to ensure on-time delivery of products.
• Provide leadership to team to accomplish department goals and monitor work flow.
Manning Safety Tools, Inc., Uptown, Illinois
1995 - 1998
Customer Service Account Rep - Team Leader / Customer Service Account Manager
Managed and administrated 50+ retail accounts including Ace hardware, True Value Hardware, and American Stores.
• Managed and processed all orders and sales contracts.
• Updated quote system and maintained customer account information.
• Functioned as liaison for manufacturing, sales and off-site warehouse.
• Resolved shipping discrepancies and invoicing errors. Issued RGAs and processed credits and rebills.
Terrace Medical Center, Terrace, Illinois
1991 - 1994
Customer Service Representative
Responsible for customer support and service for major dental insurance provider including management of selected Fortune 500 companies.
• Performed employee training and evaluation.
• Investigated and resolved complaints through grievance process.
SEMINARS / WORKSHOPS
• Team Building - 1997
• Customer Service Excellence - 1996
• Meeting Skills Development - 1996
• Seven Habits of Highly Effective People - 1995
University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
Bachelor of Science, Horticulture
PRWRA Pat Chapman - CareerPro-Naperville, Inc. - http://www.career2day.com