Management Executive Re Entry
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Goal-oriented, management professional with 20+ years diversified and extensive experience seeking position in any field of qualification. Possess excellent management skills, including personnel, operations, program and project, as well as financial and investment. Apply excellent critical thinking and problem resolutions skills to all projects undertaken. Understand the intricacies of operations and departmental management ranging from commercial financing and investment banking to a 200-person engineering division of a world-class organization. Employ highest levels of customer service and quality controls in daily management practices, to ensure client satisfaction and repeat business.
· Spearheaded and developed successful commercial and small business consulting organization responsible for placing over $250 million in small business loans and writing over 125 business plans.
· Managed entire life cycle of Satellite Communication Systems, from contract design through installation, testing, and client acceptance of system.
· Successfully designed, developed and implemented cost, scheduling, and control systems for manufacturing and engineering activities of F-14 program for world-class aerospace organization.
· Served as engineering consultant for client projects ranging from utilities to transportation.
· Acted as project engineer for Title 1 and 2 activities of selected mechanical and electrical systems on $800 million prototype for the DOE, and completed project within timeframe and budgetary guidelines.
· Created, managed successful start-up of successful specialized commercial financing organization and evolved it to include day trading management of client and personal funds; successfully avoided all exposure to bear market.
· Utilize management skills for the development and negotiation of contracts, cost controls, monitoring of contractual payments, contract accounting procedures, budgets, cost variance reporting, critical analysis and problem resolution.
Program and Project Management
· Design, develop and implement cost capital budgets, engineering business plans, MIS and scheduling systems, materials and resource plans financial progress reports, manpower and material resource reports.
· Administrate the activities of up to 50 engineering personnel; employ proactive management style ensuring operational proficiency and timely completion of assigned projects within or under timeframe and budget.
· Utilize extensive knowledge and experience in mechanical, construction and project engineering to design, install, test and complete projects for clients, ranging from mechanical design through client acceptance.
President – Finance Management Corporation
Senior Contracts Administrator – Anytown Communications Company
Engineering Administration – ABC Aerospace Corporation
Manager of Engineering Administration – XYZ Group
Principal Engineer – Martin Services, Inc.
Project Engineer – NYC Engineering
Pursued MBA in Finance, Dowling College
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Philosophy, University of New York Stony Brook
Technical Degree in Architectural Technology, Brooklyn Technical High School