International Trade Manager
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
International Trade Professional with more than 10 years of experience in the Latin American marketplace. Proven record of success in positions held in the United States and Peru, with multi-million dollar responsibility. Candidate for M.B.A. in December 2002.
Acme Resources, Houston, Texas
1990 - 1998
Owner / Manager
• Served as a consultant and worked with clients in Peru by offering export procurement expertise.
• Assisted companies in the expansion of international business into Peruvian market.
• Established presence and contacts in Peru.
• Provided consulting services to the Energy Ministry of Peru in the Privatization Program.
Zane Company, Houston, Texas and Lima, Peru
1985 - 1990
Representative of U.S. Operations
• Secretary of the Consular Corps in Houston, Texas.
• Organized marketing seminars and meetings for PetroPeru's president to promote Peruvian drilling ventures.
• Promoted and organized press conferences with representatives from the Houston Chronicle, Houston Post, Wall Street Journal, and major broadcast stations (both English and Spanish), along with trade magazines.
• Originally hired as a buyer until 1988.
UNIVERSITY OF ST. THOMAS, Houston, Texas
Master of Business Administration - Expected December 2002
Bachelor of Business Administration - 1992
Fluent in English and Spanish (reading, writing, and speaking)
• American Society for Quality
• Consular Corps of Houston
• Peruvian-American Chamber of Commerce - Founder and Former President