Administrative Assistant Billing
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
· Broad-based qualifications in administrative, billing and business support functions. Reliable and dedicated. Honor confidential nature of information.
· Work efficiently and effectively as self-starter in busy environment handling many tasks simultaneously. Initiate action and follow through to conclusion of any commitment. Capably learn new skills.
· Exceptional organizational skills; work effectively under pressure and stress. Prioritize workload and multi-task. Conscious of deadlines; possess a good sense of urgency.
· Creative problem-solver. Identify problems/needs and initiate logical, effective solutions. Consider whole problem and focus on real impact of decisions and actions.
· Dynamic communication/interpersonal skills. Interact positively with a wide range of people; readily convey sense of trust.
· Thrive in a team environment as either team player or leader. As group leader, use people skills to build group involvement, increase participation from group and facilitate agreement.
· Computer proficiency on Windows platform includes QuickBooks and MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Tender Care Learning Center – Hermitage, Pennsylvania
2003 – Present
· Work with children ages six weeks to five years. Create and follow structured curriculum.
Collins Construction – Sharpsville, Pennsylvania
1996 – Present
· Perform general office tasks. Courteously answer telephone, take messages, greet customers, place orders for office and construction supplies, create invoices, keep records up-to-date, generate payroll checks, schedule workers and perform basic accounting.
Patty’s Daycare – Sharpsville, Pennsylvania
1999 – 2001
· Operated childcare program for infants through 12-year olds. Created daily program of activities; prepared nutritious lunches. Completed payroll and tax documents.
Graduate, Sharon High School – Sharon, Pennsylvania