604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
People-oriented therapist with experience in different surroundings and challenging environments seeking a position with a reputable establishment. Interested in continued progressive movement, knowledge and education in the therapeutic field. Also possess extensive knowledge in various areas of administration.
Summary of Qualifications and Area of Expertise
· Establish rapport with patients and clients
· Extensive knowledge in Swedish, deep tissue (neuromuscular), and trigger work massage.
· Plan, administer, and direct operation of client health rehabilitation therapy.
2003 to Present
Dr. Sam Sterling, Chiropractic Physician
Royal Palm Beach, FL
· Performed therapy on individuals involved in auto accidents, workers’ compensation injuries, and those in need of massage to address muscular complaints.
· Performed specialized therapy including deep tissue (neuromuscular), trigger work, and general Swedish massage incorporating heat, ice, and essential oils where indicated.
· Consulted with medical and professional staff of other departments and personnel from associated health care fields to plan and coordinate joint patient and management objectives.
· Conducted staff conferences and plans training programs to maintain proficiency of therapy techniques and use of new methods and equipment to meet patients’ needs.
2004 to Present
Comprehensive Pain Care of South Florida
Royal Palm Beach, FL
· Performed therapy on individuals recovering from surgery or acute pain involvement utilizing Swedish, deep tissue and trigger work while incorporating heat, ice and essential oils where indicated.
· Performed patient/client evaluation by applying S.O.A.P. Application and Principle.
Objective reviews of patient care and needs
Plan of action and implementation of care.
Facilitator of Woman Support Group at New Community Church for over two years
SNI School of Massage & Allied Therapies
Massage License No. MA73892
Lake Worth, FL
· Hundreds of hours devoted to professional development through attendance at short courses, conferences, and workshops
Florida State Message Therapy Association (FSMTA). Active Member since 2002
Marie L. Cajuste - firstname.lastname@example.org - http://www.cv-Xpress.com