Sales Associate Medical
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Accomplished Sales Professional with experience in all phases of sales, marketing, and customer relations. History of developing territory and new business with highly technical medical products, overcoming objections and obstacles, and achieving sales growth.
• Demonstrated ability to build new business:
- Twice built and maintained successful territories.
- Developed and implemented sales strategies to establish market presence.
• Strong skills in customer relationship-building, effective listening, and needs assessment.
• Proficiency and persistence in all stages of the sales cycle.
• Consistently demonstrated leadership, initiative, strong communication skills, and attention to detail.
• Exceptionally team oriented; frequently assisting others to contribute to company's growth and success.
• Exceed expectations and ensure customer satisfaction.
OCTAGON ALLIANCES OF FLORIDA, Clearwater, FL
1997 - Present
Hired to re-establish market presence in the Tampa Bay region, and to increase sales and growth in revenue which had become dormant.
Marketed and sold a wide range of joint replacement, fracture management, power equipment, and patient care products to independent surgeons, medical offices, and hospitals in the Tampa Bay area. Built solid relationships with surgeons, nurses, OR supervisors and staff, and purchasing agents in hospitals; healthcare facilities, doctors' offices, and clinics. Presented products and services, attended surgeries to answer technical questions and concerns based on extensive knowledge of company's products. Educated and trained surgeons and hospital staff on clinical applications, conducting in-services, and writing/negotiating pricing contracts. Achieved strong sales results through the development of positive, ongoing account relationships, thorough planning, and effective time management.
• Increased sales and revenue consistently for past three years.
• Achieved quota attainment at 117.4%, exceeding challenging quota expectations.
• Attained year 2000 sales growth of 20.4% over prior year.
• As Senior Associate, accepted a promoted role as Corporate Sales Trainer. Trained new sales representatives on company's hip products and services, and all aspects of sales presentation and successful selling strategies.
• Participated in numerous "Train the Trainer" sessions in the home office, reviewing new products and services. Conducted educational seminars disseminating information to sales representatives in the state of Florida.
ZANE MEDICAL PRODUCTS, Nashville, TN
1987 - 1997
Initially assigned to outlying counties where valuable relationships were built with prospective clients. Based on experience, was assigned to three lucrative hospitals in Nashville proper.
As a full-line associate, organized the territory, established targets, and implemented effective sales strategies to capture new business and maintain existing accounts. Re-established the company's presence, developing long term relationships. Built rapport and maintained follow-up communication. Consistently met quota and growth objectives.
• Achieved membership in President's Club, 1990.
• Consistently increased sales and revenue growth.
• Selected by company to represent them at national trade shows based on experience and expertise in presenting and selling Zane's products and services.
• Based on knowledge and experience, increased sales of arthroscopy equipment.
• Conceptualized and presented a product improvement, which was accepted by Zane and manufactured for use.
FRANK GOLDMAN REALTY, Tallahassee, FL
1982 - 1987
Five years successful experience in listing and selling residential and commercial real estate. Managed all aspects of residential rental properties. Performed appraisals for sellers. Utilized professional selling skills, knowledge of the community, and a broad network of contacts to achieve success. Developed and implemented various advertising strategies, including media packages, to attract business. Directed all aspects of sales transactions from initial show of interest, through all negotiations, and consummation of sale.
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
M.S., Media Education
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Minor: Mathematics
AWARDS AND DISTINCTIONS
President's Club, 1990-Present
Corporate Sales Trainer, 1998-Present
AAOS Trade Show Participant, Atlanta, 1996
Zane University Faculty, 1996
Speaker, National Sales Meeting, 1996
AAOS Trade Show Participant, Orlando, 1995
Speaker, National Sales Meeting, 1995
PRWRA Kathy Hadley - Kathryn Hadley & Associates - E-mail: email@example.com