International Marketing Manager
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Marketing executive with experience in researching and initiating new promotional strategies to develop the U.S. Latino markets as well as Spain and Latin America. Conduct Spanish instruction to executive audiences and on a private tutoring basis.
• Strategic Planning • Program Development
• Publishing and Editing • Press Releases
• Project Management • Foreign Exchange Coordination
• Recruitment and Training • Public Relations
2000 - Present
International marketing consultant specializing in Spanish, Portuguese and U.S. markets.
• Design bilingual informational brochure and Web content for language group.
• Develop comprehensive performance review process for use by employees and managers to communicate goals, identify and address workplace issues, and promote employee involvement in both English and Spanish speaking environments.
• Create and implement language conversion guide expediting learning and comprehension of word / phrase translations
• Organize and produce itinerary and confirmation brochure for camp facility to distribute to attendees and counselors.
• Write press releases announcing social events and religious services in community, which appear in local newspaper.
1996 - 2000
International Marketing Consultant
Oversaw translation of spiritiual best seeler book from English to Portuguese and Spanish versions.
• Participated in team effort to develop Spanish language marketing materials.
• Managed Asian, Latin American and Canadian teams launching new publishing programs.
• Spearheaded and oversaw public speaking engagements consisting of 289 seminars in seven countries.
• Designed, implemented and presented Time Management seminars to managers and employees and assisted with recruitment and interviewing processes.
1987 - 1996
Other International Consulting Projects
- Motivational Speaker, Mexico
- English Instructor, Montessori School of Mexico City (Mexico)
- Coordinator of Foreign Exchange programs.
Central Missouri State University, Warrensburg, MO
Bachelor of Science
Magna cum laude
Recognized as "Outstanding Spanish Graduate"