Web Designer Systems Analysis
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Seeking a technical Internet-related position utilizing web design and e-commerce training, skills in program management and analysis, technical solutions development, organizational management, and project management to increase the productivity of a growing organization.
Experienced in project management and oversight, organizational development, strategic planning, web design, e-commerce studies, systems analysis and troubleshooting, workflow enhancement, quality control, scheduling, and tracking of results. Knowledge of Risk Management, Account Management, and Financial Management applications and systems.
Solid background in motivating and leading technical and operations teams, training and coaching for optimum results, prioritizing and scheduling, coordinating with vendors, identifying and achieving project goals, and reporting to senior staff and corporate managers. Well-developed communication skills and expertise in business communications, demonstrated through interaction with individuals of all backgrounds, concisely written business documents, training, and presentation skills.
Consistently recognized by senior management, staff, clients, colleagues, and customers for leadership and overall accountability, assuming responsibility for and completing special projects on time with innovative problem solving, personal initiative, and focused, detail-oriented management and work styles.
Maxwell Fashions, Denver, Colorado
1995 - Present
Senior Business Systems Analyst / Network Support Specialist
• Served in Business Systems Department as Project Lead on all bank projects involving account acquisitions and Web technologies. Created and maintained new account section of system, coordinated with internal business units and third party vendors, reviewed and designed programming and business unit specifications, developed, documented, and implemented project test plans, and managed progression of projects from testing phase to final production.
• Implemented strategies proposed by Risk Department, updating Total Systems Mainframe, designing custom reporting for Operations and Risk Departments, developing workflows, web design and e-commerce systems implementation and management, streamlining operations, maximizing efficiency, and serving as liaison between technical teams and senior management.
• Developed Intranet site housing the Business Systems Department documentation, containing up to 100 pages, allowing users to access vital information more efficiently. Managed mind mapping, developing the site, as well as writing original content utilizing over 15 major workflows.
• Successfully developed and implemented online credit card application site for 2 store-sponsored credit cards consisting of 40+ pages and resulting in 20% increase of all applications submitted.
• Received award for outstanding service in converting 4 million accounts from in-house system to Total Systems Project.
• Facilitated all aspects of network environment, including installing, maintaining, repairing and upgrading workstations, NT servers, routers, hubs, and related backbone equipment, training users in use of applications and troubleshooting techniques, providing user support, purchasing equipment and licenses, and monitoring inventory.
• Oversaw various aspects of conversion project, including converting over 100 3270 terminals to NT workstations, cloning majority of workstations and installed PCs on users desks, as well as creating LAN basics training manual and course presentation designed to instruct new LAN users. Also organized and conducted numerous training classes for new users.
World Community Importers, Boulder, Colorado
1991 - 1995
• Initially hired as part-time sales associate and promoted to Department Manager due to excellent sales and supervisory skills and overall performance.
• Directed operations of Women's Sportswear and Men's Wear Departments with supervisory responsibility for 20 to 30 employees. Supervised all aspects of retail sales, marketing, and merchandising of clothing and clothing accessories. Coordinated inventory, stocking, shipping, and receiving. Hired, trained, and scheduled sales associates and related departmental personnel.
• Assisted customers with selections, provided information on products, operated and maintained point of sales computer systems, verified checks and credit card sales, coached and motivated sales associates, and solved customer service problems.
COLORADO SCHOOL OF MINES, Golden, Colorado
Relevant Coursework: Engineering Practices I, II, III, IV, Programming Concepts of Data Structures
Honors: Recipient of the Mines Metal Scholarship, Recipient of Performance Based Scholarship
• Internet Webmaster
PRWRA Grant Cooper - Strategic Resumes / YWW - New Orleans, LA 70118 - firstname.lastname@example.org