Independent Consultant Manufacturing
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
SENIOR MANAGEMENT & CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER
Process Design & Implementation - Manufacturing - Engineering
Professional career reflects over 20 years experience in creative leadership and visionary capacities to establish complex, competitive, and highly regulated manufacturing solutions. Have established strategic plans, developed systems and operational overhauls that were instrumental in consulting and turn around ventures. A keen eye for detail led to high profile assignments responsible for the development of a 'manufacturing and production footprint' that would be implemented in the global operations of automotive, telecom, and metal fabricators. Leadership includes strategic business planning, operations, finance, risk management, negotiations, construction modification, testing, regulatory compliance, quality control and facility utilization/expansion. Customers, colleagues and partners will attest to dependability and ethical leadership style.
Awarded a Bachelor of Science Degree in Materials Science from SN Jose State University. Have enhanced academic credentials with certification as: ISO Auditor and ASQ Six Sigma Black Belt. A commitment to excellence has let to on going training in ISO, SPC, QS9000,. FMEA, 8D, and TOPS (For Motor Company).
These skills and experiences support a variety of leadership capacities, such as Chief Operations Officers, Vice President of Manufacturing, or Senior Engineer.
• Lean Manufacturing Process • Six Sigma Implementation
• ISO/QS 9000 • New Enterprise Start Up & IPO
• New Product Introduction • Technology Design and Implementation
• Financial Strategies & Cost Containment • Multi-Site Operational Supervision
• International Manufacturing • Facility Design and Process Modification
• Performance Improvement, Staff Development • Reliability, Testing, Failure Analysis
• Root Cause Analysis & Problem Solving • Product, Process, Application Engineering
• Documentation, Validation, Configuration Control • Outsource Planning & Supplier Relations
Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma
2002 - Present
2000 - 2002
Director of Manufacturing & Quality
1998 - 2000
Director of Engineering & Technology
1989 - 1998
Director of Design & Quality
Vitesse Semiconductor, Inc.
1985 - 1988
Director of Assembly, Testing & Quality
1983 - 1985
Manager of Package & Assembly