Residential Program Worker
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
CUSTOMER SERVICE / RETAIL / CASHIER
• Hardworking, punctual, optimistic individual with proven record of responsibility.
• Accept challenges and meet goals of quality and timeliness. Able to multi-task and set priorities.
• People-oriented. Provide exceptional customer service.
• Competent in solving problems that deal with people. Pride self on "intuition" and the importance of values, judgments, feelings and emotions. Use people skills to facilitate agreement between people.
• Dependable team member; contribute to team effort. Work well with a wide variety of individuals at all levels.
A.B.D.D, Hilton, Pennsylvania
RESIDENTIAL PROGRAM WORKER
• Prepared meals, performed housekeeping chores, such as, laundry and cleaning, supervised field trips, helped residents with personal problems.
Wendy's, Hilton, Pennsylvania
• Operate cash register and provide friendly, efficient service to customers.
• Prepare food and stock supplies as needed.
Bentley House, Hilton, Pennsylvania
PERSONAL SKILL ASSISTANT
• Assisted residents with tasks of daily living.
G & K Service, Shipton, Pennsylvania
• Fed linen such as tablecloths, napkins and aprons into ironing machine.
Taco Bell, Hilton, Pennsylvania
1999 - 2001
CREW TRAINER / SHIFT MANAGER
Taco Bell, Hermitage, Pennsylvania
1997 - 1998
• Trained crew members in cashier strategies, food prep, and cleanup procedures per health code regulations. Entrusted to deposit cash in bank.
Tic-Toc Food Mart, Hilton, Pennsylvania
1998 - 1999
• Operated gas pump machines, cash register and lottery machine. Functioned as prep cook.
Shipton High School, Shipton, Pennsylvania
PRWRA Jane Roqueplot - JaneCo's Sensible Solutions - 194 North Oakland Avenue - Sharon, PA 16146 - http://www.janecos.com - firstname.lastname@example.org - 724-342-0100 - 1-888-526-3267