Assistant Director Of Operations
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Travel Professional with more than 10 years travel industry and managerial experience. Reputation for customer service orientation and resourcefulness.
Knowledge and Skills Include:
• Account Management • Customer Relationship Management
• Travel Operations • Professional Staffing
• Public Relations • MS Office
• Internet and E-mail • Apollo
• Sabre • Visio
• Document Imaging • Pars
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Administrative / Management
• Verified and confirmed reservations for over 3500 timeshare owners, handling up to 100 reservations daily and 30+ telephone inquiries.
• Effectively supervised eight employees, successfully serving as an operational and technical resource.
• Planned and assigned shift schedules for up to 22 agents.
• Prepared comprehensive monthly administrative reports, completing annual and monthly budgets, cost controls, and monthly billings.
• Successfully assessed needs, provided appropriate solutions, and ensured satisfaction of customers.
Human Resources / Personnel
• Managed all facets of human resource department, experienced in recruiting, interviewing, placement, and evaluation of personnel.
• Inspired excitement and enthusiasm while solving highly complex issues relevant to operations and customer service.
Customer Service / Communication
• Interacted with thousands of customers on a monthly basis.
• Quality team leader conducting orientation and training of agents resulting in a better value of customer service.
• Able to efficiently assist customers during irregular and diverse situations in a calm and effective manner.
• Commitment of team leadership/management philosophy, increasing efficiency allowing a greater number of customers to be serviced.
Community Resorts, Virginia Beach, VA
1999 - Present
Assistant Director of Operations
• Managed all opeartional aspects for over 3500 owners, including anticipating and resolving problems, documentation and record keeping, and ensuring complete owner satisfaction.
Octagon Airlines, Fairbanks, AK
1989 - 1999
EDUCATION / TRAINING
Manning Travel Schools, Inc., Miami, FL
Continuing Education Training including: Advance Re-Issues, Leadership Principles, Advance Beamis, Complaint Resolution, Emergency Response, Drug and Alcohol Training.
PRWRA Denette Jones - Accurate Typing Services - http://www.accuratetypingservices.com - email@example.com