Customer Service Manager Contract Mangement
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Management career with proven track record of increasing sales and establishing and exceeding customer expectations. Over 13 years experience in customer service, procurement and negotiation of contracts. Professional manager with a strong work ethic and attention to detail. Strong leadership, problem solving and communication skills. Flexible, positive and responsive to change.
Hillside Full Service Glass
1989 - Present
Manager Sales and Service
Manager Sales and Service, 1997 - Present
Estimator, 1993 - 1997
Customer Service Technician, 1989 - 1993
• Increased sales by 50% through development and implementation of a market survey that identified target regions.
• Established a corporate marketing campaign that established a company logo and provided professional appearance with employee uniforms.
• Provided superior customer relations with proven ability to diffuse angry customers and accurately assess customer needs.
• Supervised and maintained updated training for all employees.
• Managed inventory of over $100K.
• Expanded relationships with vendors and suppliers.
• Managed day-to-day operations.
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
Allenburg City Police Department
1986 - 1989
Veteran Officer/ Canine Handler
Halifax County Police Department
1982 - 1986
Shepard Highlands Police Department
1981 - 1982
Armed Security Officer/Shift Sergeant
United States Marine Corp
1976 - 1981
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Northern Virginia Community College
Marketing & Sales Training
United States Military Police Academy
PRWRA Corey Edwards - Partnering For Success - Sterling, Virginia 20165 - http://www.Resumes4Results.com