Real Estate Appraisor
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
· Results-oriented Real Estate Appraisal Professional with experience in diverse areas of appraising.
· Comprehensive background in FHA, Conventional, 2055 Interior / Exterior, and 2055 Drive Bys.
· Proven success in increasing client retention and client satisfaction levels within highly competitive markets.
· Exceptional leadership abilities concerning real estate appraising.
· Adept in streamlining business processes and increasing productivity levels.
Licensed Appraiser – State of Texas Certification (currently pursuing)
Castaline Real Estate Appraisal Service
APPRAISER TRAINEE (2001-2003)
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (2001)
Interacted with high profile financial institutions concerning real estate transactions. Directed client invoicing functions on a monthly basis. Handled business administration responsibilities including drafting correspondence, filing documents, and fielding client inquiries.
· Managed all aspects of real estate appraisal processes including Conventional, FHA, 2055 Drive Bys, and 2055 Interior / Exterior.
· Appraised residential homes for diverse client base.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Generated sales from Cingular Wireless cellular phones. Participated in cash management functions.
· Provided exceptional level of customer service to all clients, which contributed to increases in customer satisfaction levels.
Real Estate Appraising
DEL MAR COLLEGE
USPAP Professional Development Coursework
LINCOLN GRADUATE CENTER
Undergraduate College-Level Studies in Business
DEL MAR COLLEGE
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint