Military Police Officer
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
United States Army
1998 - Present
• Served as Squad Leader, Team Leader, and Training Specialist subordinate personnel, at the rank of Corporal in the U.S. Army.
• Utilized military training and civilian education to ensure compliance with military justice and fire safety requirements, including tours of duty as Patrol Officer, Crime Prevention NCO, Federal Police Escort, Physical Security NCO, and Fire Safety NCO.
• Decorated and recognized veteran of 2 foreign wars, with multiple awards and citations as a combat parachutist with Detention Facilities and Med-Evac Units.
• Consistently exceeded organizational requirements in areas of Professional Development, Work Ethic, Personnel Administration, and Professionalism.
• Served as arresting Detective for Drug Suppression Team involved in over 700 drug convictions in 4-year timeframe.
• Winner of MP Pentathlon as Team Leader at Platoon level.
Oswego College, Oswego, NY
Associate, Radio and T.V. Broadcasting
Fayetteville Technical Community College, Fayetteville, NC
Completed 42 credits in Law Enforcement
Coursework and Certifications: Patrol Techniques, Traffic Enforcement, Domestic Violence, Juvenile Investigations, Report Writing, Motor Vehicle Law, Communication Skills, Ethics, Interviews, Law Enforcement Orientation and Driver Training.
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
United States Army
Basic Training, Advanced Individual Training, Military Police Training, Basic Parachutist Course (Airborne), Fire Marshall Course, Consistent Expert Weapons Qualifications in Small Arms, Information Security Training, Subversion and Espionage Directed Against the United States of America (SAEDA) Training
Certified Fire Marshall
Certified Emergency Life Saver (ELS)
Certified Combat Life Saver
Certified SAEDA Bomb Squad Technician
Certified Radar Technician
AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
United States Army:
2 Army Achievement Medals: Excellence in the line of duty - Kosovo Ribbon w/ Bronze Star: Combat operations during Task Force Falcon - Nato Ribbon: Serving in an Overseas War - Good Conduct Medal: 3 years exceptional service - Driver Badge: Over 15,000 accident-free miles in combat theatre - Afghanistan Bronze Star and Combat Patch: Combat Operations during Operation Enduring Freedom - Multiple Foreign Parachutists Badges: Completion of Multi-National Airborne Operations
Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Fire Safety, Patrol Officer, Emergency Management, Security, Investigation, Public Affairs, Team Leadership, Drug Enforcement
PRWRA Lea Clark - Clark & Associates - Macon, GA 31206 - email@example.com