Sales and Marketing International
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Strategic marketing, international sales, or related corporate business position in which excellent communication skills in the Chinese, English, and Russian languages, graduate-level U.S. business education, extensive sales and marketing experience, and a proven record of leadership will be applied to expanding business and achieving international marketing goals.
Excellent sales and marketing skills with proven experience in competitive markets including planning and organization, development of marketing and sales teams, and design and implementation of successful marketing strategies. Fully experienced in increasing sales revenues, exceeding targeted sales goals, developing profitable and productive business relationships, consultative selling, coordinating with purchasers and decision-makers, building an extensive client base, and marketing development.
Managing and organizing business operations and personnel, strategic business plan development, forecasting, budgeting, and cost controls, interviewing, and hiring new staff, supervising, training, scheduling operational tasks and projects, extensive contract negotiations, and program implementation.
Skilled in various aspects of office administration and procedures, complying with detailed business policies, analyzing and distributing information, making travel arrangements, organizing and maintaining record keeping systems, effectively managing multiple tasks, utilizing advanced electronic equipment, and related office functions.
Well-developed oral and written communication skills, proficient in Chinese, English, and Russian languages, production of proposals, memos, and reports, project management, correspondence, client presentations, marketing proposals, strategic plans, preparing databases and spreadsheets, and related documentation.
Track record of enthusiastic leadership and achievement in all former assignments; consistently promoted to positions of increasing responsibility. Exceptional work ethic, routinely use available time to solve organizational problems, ability to work without the need for direct supervision, multi-tasking, and timely completion of all assignments.
Knowledgeable in computer operations and office equipment including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Adobe Photoshop, printers, fax machines, multi-line phones, as well as Internet and E-mail programs.
UNIVERSITY OF NEVADA, Las Vegas, NV
Honors and Activities: 3.5 GPA
Outstanding Member, MBA Student Association
Relevant Coursework: Managerial Accounting, Quantitative Methods in Business, Business Computer Applications, Organizational Theory and Behavior, Managerial Finance, Global Enterprises, Information Technologies, Business Law and Ethics, Production and Management, Marketing Concepts and Strategies, Managerial Economics, Management Policies and Strategies.
ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY, Tempe, AZ
Bachelor of Arts, World Trade and Commerce, Minor: Accounting
Honors and Activities:
Graduated #2 in Class of 300+ Graduating Seniors
Graduated Magna Cum Laude
First Prize Winner in A.S.U. Debate Competition
Zane Group, Los Angeles, California
1998 - Present
International Sales Coordinator
• Managed a wide range of sales, administrative, and strategic marketing duties for a growing international marketing merchandising firm providing profitable distribution channels for garment industry manufacturers.
• Major clients included foreign and domestic manufacturers of women's sportswear, misses, and juniors garments and accessories.
• Utilized advanced inside sales techniques to develop the foreign market and enhance effective business relationships with U.S. and international clients and customers, including writing business and marketing plans, developing and updating business information packets, and analyzing business trends and pricing levels.
• Successfully generated monthly consulting fees and commissions by providing specific solutions to design problems, offering samples for showrooms, setting commission levels for sales reps, and closing large orders.
• Translated and interpreted documents for meetings, consulting on international trade and finance issues, and providing advice on the use of e-commerce technologies.
Maxwell Trade, Hong Kong, China
1997 - 1998
Assistant to the General Manager
• Performed administrative and strategic duties in assistance to the General Manager of one of the leading business entities in China. Translated documents and legal contracts, negotiated and signed contracts with foreign companies, and analyzed various business opportunities.
• Assigned to lead a trade delegation and explore specific projects involving buying and selling salvaged materials and industrial chemicals.
Maxwell Trade, Hong Kong, China
1996 - 1997
Executive Assistant to the President
• Served as Executive Assistant to the President with duties including translating various contracts and legal documents, preparing reports, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, and playing a fundamental role in international trade agreements.
• Successfully negotiated and signed a major contract for international flights as a key member of the negotiation team.
Sports Company, Denver, CO
1990 - 1996
• Selected as a member of the Coordinating Committee for international winter sports, hockey, skiing, figure skating, and other Olympic events.
• Wrote news releases in foreign languages, coordinated foreign delegation activities, and served as interpreter and assistant for visiting delegations.
PRWRA Grant Cooper - Strategic Resumes / YWW - New Orleans, LA 70118 - email@example.com