Industrial Equipment Engineer
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Industrial Equipment Engineer with 17 years experience in engineering processes and procedures. Manage the maintenance, repair and upgrade of capital equipment, using skills in troubleshooting, critical thinking, problem solving, analysis, and written and oral communication. Keep current on industry news and apply knowledge to daily operating procedures. Train and manage personnel and help enhance team-oriented work environment.
- Maintained and repaired capital equipment used for polishing, planarization, dry etch and ashing of semiconductor devices, for world-class organizations.
- Implemented procedures that improved polisher availability from 56% to 85%; cleaning tool from 80% to 99%.
- Developed and maintained tracking and diagnostic programs for troubleshooting and added operational efficiency.
- Authored, cleaning, maintenance and procedural manuals for use by equipment and systems maintenance personnel.
- Directed quality control programs for fuel oil transfer and purification systems. Administered preventative and corrective maintenance programs. Ensured hazardous material handling compliance, environmental quality and training of all personnel in engineering department.
- Remained responsible for the maintenance and continuous operation of $350 million of communications equipment.
1999 - Present
1997 - 1999
Plasma Maintenance Technician
1995 - 1997
United States Navy. Fuels Officer/Engineering Administration Officer/Division Officer (1994-1995)
Electronics Materiel Officer/Division Officer (1992-1994)
Various Progressive positions in Electronics and Electrical Equipment/Systems Installation (1985-1992)
INDUSTRY AND EQUIPMENT EXPERTISE
• Hydraulics • Friction and Tribology • Pneumatics
• Chemical Deliver • Electronic Controls • Heat Exchangers
• Refrigeration • Temperature Control Systems • Polishers
• Cleaning Stations • Mass Flow Control Devices • Spray Acid Tools
• Vertical Furnaces • Diffusion Equipment • Heat Exchangers
• Refrigeration • Vacuum Systems • Blower Pumps
• Cryopumps • Turbomolecular Pumps • Pressure Control
• Power Supplies • Gas Delivery Devices • Ultrasonic Systems
• Microwave Systems • Radio Frequency Generators • Spin Rinse Dryers
• Etch Systems • Ultra-High Vacuum Systems • Ashing Systems
• Diesel Engines • Gas Turbine Engines • Fuel Oil Systems
• Water Chemistry Control • Lubrication Oil Systems • Electrical Power Generation
Portland State University
State of Washington
Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering
Navy Nuclear Power School
Engineer Training Certificate, #12345, State of Washington
PRWRA Lea Clark - Clark & Associates - Macon, GA 31206 - firstname.lastname@example.org