Office Manager Business Manager
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Clerical or administrative position utilizing extensive experience in organizational administration, advanced office skills, and desire to improve the efficiency and quality of a growing organization.
• Skilled in all aspects of office administration, organization of filing systems, use of electronic office equipment, handling multi-line phone systems, reception, data entry, coordinating with staff, scheduling appointments, banking, and accounts receivable.
• Well-developed communication skills demonstrated through professional verbal and writing abilities, client relations, marketing expertise, customer service skills, training new employees, and the ability to produce in-depth reports and correspondence.
• Consistently noted by managers, customers, and staff for superior job performance and timely completion of all assignments.
• Knowledgeable in computer operations and applications including Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, WordPerfect, Internet, E-mail, and basic typing and keyboarding skills.
ALLRIGHT PROFESSIONAL DETAILING, New Orleans, Louisiana
2000 - Present
Business / Office Manager
• Business Manager: Responsible for overall operations for a busy, successful, family-owned auto detailing and pressure washing business with up to eight full and part-time employees and three locations. Duties included sales and marketing, hiring and training staff, merchandising and building creative displays, creating graphics for signage and coupons, advertising, marketing, and promotional campaigns, negotiating with vendors, customer service, cash management, community relations, P&L accountability, and overall facilities management.
• Office Manager: Office Manager duties consisted of reconciliation and maintenance of daily cash reports, all accounts payable and receivable, cash handling, invoicing and billing, obtaining contracts, coordinating payroll, inventory control and ordering, daily posting of journal entries, bank deposits, inventory control, developing business plans and proposals, and reconciliation of bank statements.
JEFFERSON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, Jefferson, Louisiana
1996 - 2000
Certified Nursing Assistant
• Assisted nursing staff on various units, with duties including prioritizing patient care, monitoring patient status, taking vital signs, patient grooming and bathing, conducting patient / family education and support, and other duties as needed.
• Entered medical data into computer system, maintained confidential records, provided patient care, and assisted with admitting, discharging, and transporting patients.
ASSOCIATED CHARITIES / HALSTON HOUSE, Belle Chasse, Louisiana
1994 - 1996
Certified Nursing Assistant
• Assisted the staff of a facility for severely disabled children, from infants to age 21 years. Handled emergency situations, took vitals, monitored patient condition, provided information to patients and families, and other medical duties as assigned.
LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY at NEW ORLEANS, New Orleans, Louisiana
1992 - 1994
Data Entry / File Clerk
• Selected as Assistant to Director of the Financial Aid Department with a wide range of administrative and clerical duties. Performed alpha sorting of student files, calculated student loan totals for reporting purposes, and provided administrative support to student financial aid counselors.
• Answered incoming phone lines, provided basic financial aid information, created spreadsheets, performed word processing for documents and correspondence, operated automated office equipment, and handled filing, data entry, mail distribution, faxing, typing / word processing, preparing mass mailings, and collating.
WALGREENS CORPORATION, New Orleans, Louisiana
1989 - 1992
• Coordinated daily retail sales of clothing, accessories, gifts, and related merchandise. Provided customer service and assistance in locating and choosing merchandise, assisted with special promotions and sales, served as a motivator for sales crew, and operated a cash register with cash, credit card, exchange, and return transactions. Successfully achieved daily, weekly, and yearly sales quotas.
DELGADO COMMUNITY COLLEGE, New Orleans, Louisiana
A.A., Business Administration
UNIQUE CARE NURSING SCHOOL, Gretna, Louisiana
Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
Honors: Graduated Valedictorian with #1 Rank in Class
O. PERRY WALKER HIGH SCHOOL, New Orleans, Louisiana
Activities: Distributive Education Clubs of America Member, O.P.W. Dance Team
PRWRA Grant Cooper - Strategic Resumes / YWW - New Orleans, LA 70118 - email@example.com