604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Manufacturer's Representative / Distributor's Representative with a record of management and sales success while providing ongoing service and technical consultation to major medical institutions and facilities, restaurants, and hospitality accounts throughout the Midwest. Committed to thoroughly understanding the product and customer.
• Proven experience in sales and service of varied sized accounts.
• Experienced in serving many major accounts in the Midwest.
• Strong customer service, public relations, and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to evaluate the customer's needs and provide effective and ongoing solutions.
• Extremely motivated with the ability to motivate others.
• Strong overall business and financial management skills, bottom-line focus.
Industrial Chemicals, Inc., Dayton, OH
2000 - Present
Marketed and sold cleaning, laundry supplies, and laundry systems.
- Served hospitals, nursing homes, restaurants, and hospitality accounts.
- Sold, installed, and assured successful operation of liquid laundry systems.
- Consulted with clients on varied products, service, and systems.
- Dramatically increased sales in hospitals, nursing homes, and hospitality accounts.
Octagon Industries, Cincinnati, OH
1987 - 2000
Sold commercial and institutional dry-cleaning systems and coin-operated laundry supplies.
- Built sales territories to generate sales from $480,000 to $990,000.
- Salesman of the Year, 1988.
- Territory: Tri-State area.
Bradford Seafood Restaurant, Cincinnati, OH
1982 - 1987
Supervised sales and marketing activities, managed staff, and oversaw daily operations.
Acme Laundry Franchise, Dayton, OH
1979 - 1982
Managed coin-operated laundry, including processing receipts, maintaining site, ordering and stocking supplies, and repairing equipment.
Ferndale Laundry, Cincinnati, OH
1975 - 1979
Owned and operated commercial and institutional laundry plant.
- Maintained accounts in all major area hospitals, nursing homes, hotels/motels and restaurants.
Miami University, Oxford, OH
Completed thee years of industrial engineering curriculum.
Washington High School, Dayton, OH
- Chemistry, chemicals, and varied applications.
- Industry-specific products, trouble-shooting, applications and problem solving.
- Industry-specific customer needs and service.
- Product handling, safety, and sanitation.
- Mechanical systems operation, and maintenance.
- Consultations, assessments, evaluations, cost projections, and proposals.
PRWRA Rolande LaPointe - RO-LAN Associates, Inc. - RLapointe@aol.com