604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
PROGRAMMER ANALYST / PROJECT MANAGER
Innovative and talented Programming Analyst with over 17 years experience. Combines excellent technical qualifications with achievements in quality improvement and project management. Proven ability to develop procedures to streamline and improve operations while enhancing system applications. Quickly identify problem areas and implement effective solutions to meet corporate goals. Key strengths include:
• Project Management • Feasibility Analysis
• Quality • Control
• Productivity Management • Trouble-shooting & Problem
• Resolution • Training & Motivation
• Team Building & • Leadership
• Interpersonal Communications
WHITTER FINANCIAL ASSOCIATES, INC, Portland, OR
Provided systems analysis, design, and large-scale database design. Developed, tested, and implemented mission critical systems throughout organization.
• Instrumental in designing and implementing System Change Log project, which generated various change log information, tracking user edits and changes.
• Developed numerous programs aiding in efficiency and productivity including user-friendly window screens needed to view and input information.
• Designed Lender Manifest program to allow changes of interest rates and recalculate rates based upon new data entered.
KROGERS, INC, Portland, OR
1986 - 2002
Developed and integrated technologies to support operational and financial needs. Recognized for excellent problem-solving skills, various program developments, and project management capabilities.
• Key team member during conversion of old warehouse system to new updated standards; determined programs to be deleted, renamed, and rewritten.
• Created new Order Guides, with and without bar codes, for 2500 stores; each guide developed according to individual store specifications.
• Updated and improved Stock Status Report; significantly improved productivity and reduced costs, saving company millions of dollars.
• Designed and maintained Shelf Tag program using bar codes, successfully changing program output to use Advance Function Printing.
• Trained and motivated 15-20 new employees on various programs; frequently sought out for expertise.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
Oregon State University, Portland, OR
A.A.S., Data Processing Technology
ArcGIS 1 GIS Avenue GIS ArcView DB2 ADS AFP Cobol II Cobol 370
• Synon/2E SQL 400 AS/400 OS/MVS 390 Cobol 370 TSO/ISPF PANVALET OS/MVS JCL Extra 6.5
• Lotus Notes File Aid DBOL DYL Cobol II Excel Microsoft Word Advance Function Printing
• Visual Basic GIS ArcView GIS Avenue RPG II ArcGIS 1 - ArcView 8, ArcEditor 8, ArcInfo 8