Human Resources Professional Aviation
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
HUMAN RESOURCES ● RECRUITMENT ● COACHING
Consummate professional presenting with 11 years extensive accomplishments within the aviation industry utilizing outstanding human resource management techniques, benchmark high volume interview and recruitment procedures and broad-ranging coaching proficiency. Dynamic, inspiring team leader and mentor demonstrating excellent written and oral communication and organizational expertise. Recognized across diverse industries for exceptional interpersonal finesse.
· Spearheaded development of high volume recruitment and selection procedures, inclusive of reservations and customer service areas. Personally conducted over 2000 interviews for applicants targeting reservations, sales, customer service, ramp, flight attendant and managerial sectors.
· Exercised senior management accountability for over 400 management and staff within airline reservations, sales and customer service. Dramatically reduced attrition rate. Accountable for annual wages expenditure in excess of $15 million.
· Extensive experience in coaching individuals and teams in: Leadership & Development; Organizational Behavior; Teams and Teamwork; Goal Setting; Key Performance Indicators; Performance Appraisal Systems; and others. Career advisor and trainer with Princeton College of Psychology.
· Broad based business perception, able to build strong, respectful business and corporate relations across all levels of management. Skilled in consultation and development of Recruitment and Selection Programs. Vital knowledge and understanding of cross-functional areas with the airline industry.
· Excellent educational qualifications and accreditations including Graduate Diploma of Counseling (specializing in career and performance); Accredited “Target Selection” Certificate; Accredited OH&S Certificate; International Interpersonal Management Skills; Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment.
CORPORATE COACHING GROUP – Milton, Qld
1999 to Present
Director of Operations
Direct all aspects of training and facilitation; public program scheduling and logistics; licensee induction, training, liaison and support; client liaison; networking; and PR strategies. Co-ordinate and facilitate specialized public seminars. Manage performance reviews, customer service and support. Function as first point of contact for potential clients and licensees.
· Single-handedly created outstanding corporate re-branding and marketing strategies achieving exceptional professional standing and attracting greater diversity of corporate, small business and individual clients and licensees.
· Utilize strong understanding of business fundamentals to design and deliver broad range of induction, coaching, development and training programs.
· Catalyst for transforming company focus and design, and instigation of customer nurturing system and “Manager as Coach’ program.
AUD FLIGHT GROUP AUSTRALIA – Sydney, NSW
1986 to 1997
Customer Service Manager –Domestic and International Airports (1996-1997)
Consistently promoted through company to achieve key position of accountability for the effective management of customer service operations. New $270M terminal opened within two weeks of appointment.
Drove service excellence strategies through personal leadership and motivation of over 400 staff; skilled recruitment and selection of Customer Service personnel; and development, coaching, and mentoring of senior management team. Achieved exceptional relations with cross-departmental management and key suppliers.
· Dramatically reduced attrition rate through proactive assessment, development and implementation of ‘hands on’ high volume recruitment and selection program.
· Utilized astute interview expertise to conduct in excess of 2000 interviews for roles within reservations, sales, customer service, ramp, flight attendant and management.
· Accountable for $15 million plus annual cost centre wages expenditure.
· Expertly managed largest and busiest domestic and international terminals inclusive of all areas from “gutter to gate”.
Reservations Sales Manager (1993–1996)
Directed and motivated 200 staff, with accountability for selection and recruitment of telephone distribution and supervisory staff. Charged with creation and deployment of effective sales strategies and maximization of revenue throughout New South Wales. Accepted responsibility for all aspects of efficient call centre management. Coached Sales Team leaders and conducted performance reviews. Consistently achieved Key Performance Indicators.
· Effectively increased strike rate, boosting sales by $600,000 per week.
· Stripped attrition rate to less than 2% exploding industry call centre average of 20%.
· Adroitly directed performance focus through two major restructures, realizing staff reduction of 40%.
Reservations Operations Manager (1989–1993)
Efficiently managed call centre operations including ACD (Automatic Call Distribution), telephones and reservations systems to attain excellent operational standard. Managed and motivated 300 staff and supervised all aspects day-to-day operations including equipment, training, Occupational Health and Safety, rosters and support functions.
· Appointed Corporate Culture Program facilitator over 400 fellow candidates. Facilitated delivery to 16,000 staff over two-year period.
· Executed departmental organizational restructure maintaining successful operation and sales performance throughout. Established, implemented and managed call centre Key Performance Indicators.
Shift Supervisor – Reservations (1986–1989)
Recruited with overall supervisory responsibility for the faultless coordination of call centre, customer service and sales functions, and shift operation of 300 personnel. Decisively resolved customer related issues, staff queries and performance issues.
· Successfully established all aspects of 24-hour national emergency telephone centre.
· Managed seamless introduction of new ACD and reservations system.
Graduate Diploma of Counseling (1998) Achievement of Excellence for Field Work
PRINCETON INSTITUTE OF PSYCHOLOGY – Brisbane, Qld
CERTIFICATES AND COURSES
Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment • FLN Centre, Brisbane
Accredited OH&S Certificate • Workcover Authority, Sydney
International Interpersonal Management Skills • Executive Learning International, Sydney
Accredited “Target Selection” Certificate • TSE, Melbourne
AIEM (AUSTRALIAN INSTITUTE OF EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT)
ICF (INTERNATIONAL COACHING FEDERATION)
AACC (AUSTRALIAN ASSOCIATION OF CAREER COUNSELLORS)
QCA (QUEENSLAND COACHING ASSOCIATION)
Beverley Neil - firstname.lastname@example.org