604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Computer science position utilizing solid training and experience in computer programming, data management, software development, web site design, and systems operations.
• Designed and analyzed three custom automation programs for such tasks as adjusting account balances, sending out formed statements, and updating investor records.
• Prepared numerous projects and seminars on such topics as computer viruses, data communication and routing, Internet ethics, and relational database systems.
• Utilized thorough knowledge of Internet applications, web page design, and HTML programming to create and maintain interactive, multi-page web sites.
• Demonstrated strong skills in object-oriented programming and the use of abstract data types.
• Set up an operating system on a UNIX workstation.
Washington University, Spokane, Washington
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
Awarded Seligman Scholarship for Academic Excellence
• Object-Oriented Programming • Data and File Structures • Large Scale Programming
• Automata and Algorithms • Distributed Computing • Introduction to Java
• Software Engineering • Statistics and Computers • Calculus I and II
• Discrete Mathematics • Information Processing • Programming Languages
Spokane Community College, Spokane, Washington
A.A.S., Computer Science
• Application Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, FrontPage, and Access, WordPerfect, CorelGraphics, Adobe PhotoShop, and Quark Xpress.
• Languages: Basic, C++, C, Ada, SQL, Java, Pascal, QBasic, Prolog, Scheme, Assembly, LISP, ML, Perl, and FoxPro.
• Operating Systems: Windows 98, 2000, XP, and NT, UNIX, DOS, and SunOS for Workstations.
• Network: Communications with TCP/IP, Telnet, and FTP.
Lincoln, Beale, and Franck, LLP, Spokane, Washington
Network Administrator Intern
Bank of America Mortgage Corporation, Spokane, Washington
PRWRA Freddie Cheek - Cheek & Cristantello Career Connections - email@example.com