604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Noted for expert knowledge of all Maintenance of Way equipment.
• Demonstrated marketing and negotiating skills.
• Known for exceptional work ethic, strong integrity.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Highly respected by workers. Good listener.
• Well organized and able to prioritize diverse workload.
• Adept at working under intense conditions to meet operational requirements.
Acme Machinery, Cleveland, OH
1989 - Present
Equipment Field Maintainer
• Utilized mechanical skill to repair and maintain Maintenance of Way equipment.
• Assessed, determined and repaired mechanical defects toward safety maintenance according to standards of rail service.
• Recorded and reported machine performance and arranged for routine checks against requirements for safety.
• Developed and instructed a fire extinguisher training in-service for fellow employees; implemented annually. Improved knowledge by staff increases safety, reduces the risk of fire, keeping damage costs to a minimum.
• Served as member of "Quality Action Team." Collaborated with outside supplier to use engine oil precleaner on machines to improve efficiency, saving oil interval changes and environmental disposal fees, projected savings during next 3 years: 2.5-3 million dollars.
• Served as member of Health and Safety Committee.
Baker Trucking Inc., Akron, OH
1982 - 1989
Maintained mechanical condition and records for truck fleet of a large waste disposal company.
Akron Automotive, Akron, OH
1977 - 1982
• Successfully completed apprentice mechanic program (Class A).
• Specialized in the maintenance of pickup trucks, delivery vans, and short-haul trucks.
Fairmont Tamper Training
Municipal Fire Suppression Course
Engine Repair Course, Mack Truck School
Several CN courses including hydraulic repair, propane gas furnace repair, and machine operation
Dale Carnegie Course
Hoisting Certificate 0-8 tons, Concord, Ontario (2001)
Word Processing, Internet, E-mail, CN expense report database, Fax
Member Masonic Lodge
"Santa Claus" for annual Christmas parade; hospital visits.
Organized community food/supply drive during major ice storm.
PRWRA Audrey Field - Résumé Resources - Wasaga Beach, Ontario, Canada - http://www.resumeresources.ca