604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Logistics management professional offering in-depth experience in developing and applying logistics engineering techniques and methodologies to solve problems from the customer to wholesale levels. Dynamic leader with in-depth experience in strategic planning and tactical implementation skills, which are easily transferable to a variety of industries. Adept at assessing client needs, as well as defining requisite resources. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of the organization. Fluent in Spanish and Polish. Certified Professional Logistician.
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Logistics analysis • Strategic planning • Supply Chain Management
• Decision maker • Expert consultant • Skilled communicator
• Project management • Trusted adviser • Proven organizational skills
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
Developed a comprehensive metrics plan for a major business process reengineering program, which won the 2003 United States Logistics and Distribution Excellence Award.
Supervised and systematized a 15-member staff providing improved logistical support to an 8,000-member organization with 800 wheeled vehicles and 400 tracked vehicles.
RESEARCH AND WRITING
Researched and published numerous intelligence reports for senior decision makers.
Developed and published a data collections plan with new logistics and financial data elements and coordinated the institutionalization these metrics into standard Army reports.
Established, collected, and presented logistics and financial metrics' results of the Single Stock Fund developmental test to a review board comprised of the Army's most senior logisticians.
Presented numerous instructional seminars to executive level personnel.
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY AND SELECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
OPTIONS UNLIMITED, Chicago, Illinois
1998 - Present
Senior Logistics Analyst
An integrated logistics solutions provider.
• Led an Integrated Process Team of over 10 logisticians in developing an Executive Scorecard to monitor new supply chain processes at over 50 U.S. Army installations
• Designed and developed a MS Access database for storing/manipulating data pertaining to Army-wide redistribution of excess secondary items/repair parts
United States Army
1982 - 1998
Defense Intelligence Agency, Washington DC
1993 - 1998
Senior Political-Military Analyst
• Special Military Advisor to the Ambassador, Sarajevo and Bosnia providing scheduled as well as impromptu intelligence briefings on the military balance
• Researched and published numerous intelligence estimates for senior Department of Defense decision makers on the political-military situation in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Focus Group, Washington DC
1991 - 1993
Defense Intelligence Agency
• Led a 35-member section in analysis and dissemination of complex intelligence issues, balancing workload and maximizing employee utilization, resulting in timely reports
• Analyzed, coordinated, briefed and published the Focus Group's intelligence products and frequently led and coordinated project teams on complex and highly sensitive issues
IV Corps Artillery, Lexington, Kentucky
1989 - 1991
• Supervised and coordinated activities of an operations office
• Organized unit training of a 550 member logistics organization
• Planned and coordinated six highly successful contingency deployments
G6,IV Corps Artillery, Lexington, Kentucky
1987 - 1989
1985 - 1987
Commander. 12th Infantry Division
1982 - 1985
Georgia Institute of Technology
M.S., Management, (Logistics)
University of Kentucky
M.A., International Business
University of Texas
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science
Society of Logistics Engineers (SOLE)
Association of the United States Army (AUSA)
• Presidential Killian Award for Excellence in Intelligence Operations - 1999
• Awarded the Legion of Merit, Meritorious Service Medal, Joint Services Achievement Medal, the Army Achievement Medal, and National Defense Service Medal
PRWRA Patricia Chapman - CareerPro-Naperville, Inc. - Naperville, Illinois 60563 - http://www.career2day.com - firstname.lastname@example.org - (630) 983-8882 - (630) 983-9021 fax