604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
SALES • MERCHANDISING • PHARMACEUTICALS
· Strong orientation in customer service/satisfaction; excellent communication and negotiation skills. Demonstrate creativity, initiative, good judgment and the ability to express thoughts clearly and simply. Conscientious, accurate and intuitive. Identify and resolve problems using available resources.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills. Streamline operations for optimal efficiency and productivity. Prioritize workload and meet deadlines. Dependable follow-through. Reliable working independently as well as in a team. Learn new skills rapidly. Gather facts and data to make informed decisions.
· Noteworthy interpersonal aptitude and people-oriented. Verbally fluent. Readily establish rapport with individuals from diverse backgrounds and all professional levels. Use people skills to build involvement and increase participation.
· Courteous telephone manner. Honor confidential nature of information.
· Knowledgeable in computer applications.
The Aerobic Center
1994 – 1995 and 2001 – Present
PERSONAL FITNESS TRAINER, Lynchfield and Greensburg, Pennsylvania (2001 – Present)
FRONT DESK ATTENDANT, Greensburg, Pennsylvania (1994 – 1995)
· Dedicated to providing enthusiastic and dynamic service to the public. Poised, tactful, patient and personable. Provide one-on-one instruction as well as group guidance. Ensure safety and comfort of clients in fitness center.
· Represent employer in a professional manner and appearance. Present health benefits of maintaining a regular exercise routine and promote fitness to audiences of various ages in schools, senior centers, etc. with the goal of generating new members.
· Instruct clients in correct use of equipment to obtain maximum benefit. Listen to needs of clients and create individualized program to address specific areas of interest.
· Commended by employer for going the extra mile to ensure client satisfaction, going all-out in performance of duties and attending to regular maintenance of equipment.
· Courteously answer phones, schedule sessions and answer questions. Organize and maintain client profile system.
· Accurately handle payment transactions for memberships (new and renewal) and promote other services offered by the gym. Enter records into computer database to keep information up-to-date.
Swarowski Crystal – Arlington, Virginia
seasonal, 1994 – 1996
· Serviced accounts in Pittsburgh region at Saks Fifth Avenue, JC Penney, Kaufmanns and Lazarus. Restocked jewelry; reorganized display cases and stock drawers; monitored inventory.
· Educated customers regarding jewelry information.
· Informed jewelry managers of new merchandise and specials. Collaborated on sales flow and recommendations for improvements. Entrusted by supervisors to implement changes.
AFAA Personal Trainer Certification
AIFE Older Adult Certification
Silver Sneakers Fitness Instructor
Arthritis Foundation YMCA Aquatic Instructor
Exercise Etc. Children’s Fitness CEU’s
Diploma, Fashion Merchandising, 1986, Mercyhurst College – Erie, Pennsylvania
Coursework topics: Marketing • Merchandising • Accounting • Retail Sales • Management