604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Professional Radiologic Technologist with 12 years of imaging experience in diverse clinical and hospital settings, with a background in management and health care support.
• Maintain knowledge of radiology's current advances and modern technology.
• Flexible and cooperative, ready to accept additional responsibilities and promote team effort in achieving goals.
• Well-organized, with prioritization skills.
• Adept problem solver with patient concerns, staff/operations issues, or emergency situations.
CT Scanning and C-Arm Scans
EKGs and Audiograms
IVs, Vitals and Blood Draws
Staff Supervision and Development
Scheduling and Work Assignments
ARRT registered: Licensed by the State of Minnesota (1990)
Registered Mammogram Technologist (1999)
XYZ IMAGING, St. Paul, MN
1998 - Present
MRI Technologist / Mammogram Technologist / C-Arm Technologist
• Hired as part-time C-Arm, X-Ray and Mammogram Technologist. Added MRI rotation summer of 1999. Assumed full-time MRI and mammography patient load December 1999.
COMMUNITY HOSPITAL, Plymouth, MN
1997 - 1998
CT / X-Ray Technologist
• Performed Emergency Department X-Rays and CT scans as directed by physicians. Also administered scheduled mammograms.
HEALTH CLINIC, St. Paul, MN
1990 - 1997
X-Ray Technologist / Medical Assistant
• Performed a variety of medical technology and assistance procedures for low-income or uninsured families.
1986 - 1990
Appointment Secretary / Receptionist
• Supported a 5-physician clinic: scheduling, medical records, insurance, and X-Ray Department assistance.
• Bachelor of Science in Management (September 2003): University. Current GPA 3.5.
• Graduate: School of Radiology (1990).
• MR Imaging: Concepts and Applications, Training and Development Center (1 week, May 2001).
• Certificate in Sales: Technical College. Active in DECA competition (1985).
PRWRA Barb Poole - Hire Imaging - email@example.com