604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
OFFICE MANAGER / ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
· Dedicated, people-oriented administrator with positive attitude. Consistently commended for strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and meeting deadlines. Design systems and procedures to maximize workplace efficiency and boost profits. Thrive on challenges in a team-oriented environment. Set high standards. Create enthusiasm in others. Expertise includes:
· Office Management
· Status Reports
· Staff Training
· Customer Service
· Project Management
· Problem Resolution
· Telephone Skills
· Inventory Control
· Vendor Relations
· Event Planning
· Possess clear understanding of business operations. Assess organizational needs and streamline operations with an eye toward increasing efficiency and productivity. Able to multi-task and work unsupervised; equally effective as team member/leader. Motivated to learn new skills.
· Computer proficiency in various applications includes MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; MS Works; and ACT!
Americorp Credit Corp. – Hermitage, Pennsylvania
2002 – 2004
· Oversaw 44 personnel (loan officers, processors, junior processors and clerical staff) for mortgage company with clients nationwide. Managed HR function (hired, trained, supported, terminated; calculated payroll). Collaborated with regional manager on daily basis; presented weekly file status reports. Assisted in re-organization of eastern corporate office following acquisition by Americorp. Improved productivity of branch:
· Created inter-office “checks and balances” process to ensure compliance regulations were satisfied; corrected errors.
· Brought state and federal guidelines to employees’ awareness, reducing errors and in turn speeding the loan process and improving customer service.
· Coordinated monthly staff meeting, providing opportunities to share experiences and solutions. Facilitated relationships with lenders, appraisers, title companies and customers.
· Purchased office supplies. Negotiated with sales reps for advertisements. Collected data to process bi-weekly payroll in timely fashion.
· Organized annual holiday party, inviting customers, affiliated lenders, realtors, contractors and other members of the community.
Nationals Inc. – Hermitage, Pennsylvania
2000 – 2002
· Coordinated staff and scheduled events in cities nationwide to collect applications and interview pageant contestants aged 6–23. Directed orientation activities; interviewed up to 600 girls in 2-day period. Trained, motivated and supported staff of 20.
· Recruited volunteers from businesses and organizations that worked with girls in the target age group to judge pageants. Achieved highest ratio for attendance of judges at weekly pageants in 5 years.
Platinum Financial Services – Mentor, Ohio
· Capably and efficiently performed general office tasks: updated files, answered multi-line telephone, performed data entry, and handled mass mailings to customers.
Human Services coursework, Penn State University – Sharon, Pennsylvania
GED, Farrell Area High School – Farrell, Pennsylvania
Jane Roqueplot - firstname.lastname@example.org - http://www.janecos.com