Administrative Support Medical
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Customer Service, Accounting & Data Entry Professional
Offering more than 5 years of experience in medical and non-profit administrative service positions, providing exceptional levels of customer service, performing collection functions, and processing medical claims. Interact easily with people of diverse backgrounds, cultures, and professional levels and possess excellent interpersonal relationship skills. Seeking professional position in health care industry where skills and abilities can be fully utilized and enhanced.
Computer & Technical Skills
IDC-9 & CPT Insurance Coding • Insurance Claims Processing • Patient Collections
Pledge Processing • Accounting Procedures • Billing Processes • Data Entry & Retrieval • Reception
Microsoft Excel, Access, and Word • AS400 • ACRFF • Medical Manager 9.2
Internet Research • E-mail Communications
Medical Bookkeeper / Billing Specialist
2003 – present
Metro Health Corporation
· Created patient files and entered data, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
· Processed collections and insurance claims, including worker’s compensation, auto insurance, private insurance, and Medicare / Medicaid.
· Provided patient information for use by collection agency, physicians, and business manager.
· Efficiently managed telephone and in-person inquiries related to billing, insurance, and general information, and maintained responsibility for incident reports and police and 911 monitoring.
Data Processor / Payroll Auditor
2000 – 2003
· Maintained data, authored, and ran donor information queries in AS400 database.
· Utilized 9-system database to provide research and provide answers to customer enquiries.
· Performed audits to distinguish payroll expenses from lump sum payments.
Bookkeeper / Customer Service Representative
1997 – 2000
· Proficiently processed Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable postings, ensuring accuracy of general journal / general ledger entries.
· Liaised with clients to market and advertised specially requested new car parts.
· Prepared memos, documents, and correspondence for distribution, as requested by CEO.
· Interacted with wholesale vendors to negotiate discounts rates for volume purchasing.
Associate of Business Administration w/Accounting Concentration
Kingsborough Community College – 2003
Lea J. Clark - firstname.lastname@example.org - http://www.gacareercenter.biz