604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
• Regional level sales management and operation setup experience.
• Managed corporate marketing functions including product management, promotion, market research, presales preparations, building client information and business development.
• Managed accounts of some reputed names in telecommunication and IT industry.
• Track record of crossing set targets and creating new benchmarks for sales team.
• Built successful sales teams on regional level by training members effectively.
International Network, Inc., USA
2000 - Present
• Started & successfully operated the entire operations for ME & South Asia.
• Clicked major deal in Egypt with Orascom Telecom & got short listed at Etisalat against Alcatel for a major project to upgrade access network for Etisalat.
• Generated lucrative first year revenue worth $2 million.
• Contributed to the overall functioning of regional office and gave a good kick-start to the operations.
1997 - 2000
• Successful setting up office in Middle East.
• Achieved the increases mark of sales revenue from $2 Million to $30 Million.
• Excellent track record of building customer portfolio which includes Etisalat, Saudi Telecom, EgyNet, Inconet & many more small ISPs.
• Supervised a growing team of 10 sales professional and senior executives.
• Provided training and market activity support to team members.
1996 - 1997
• Effective designing & implementation of sales strategies for Saudi Arabia & Bahrain.
• Revenue uplifted from $3.8 million to $ 8 million in first five years.
• Supervised and motivated staff to peak levels of performance.
Router Systems, Canada
1993 - 1996
• Account management and setting sales strategies.
• Achieved and exceeded the set sales target of $2.5 million by $1 million in first year and by $1.8, while adding two major clients in our portfolio.
Arabia Computer Systems, Dammam, SA
1989 - 1993
• Developed and managed the branch customer portfolio.
• Successfully negotiated the new agency (Cisco, Synoptics) for our company and supplied to largest oil company of the world Aramco products in substantial amount.
• Directed a team of 2 members, which expanded into 20 in total at the end including 6-system engineer, 4 sales professional & 2 accountants.
1986 - 1989
• Introduced new products & developed customer portfolio for our company.
• Developed a sales country wide sales team and provided training to them which resulted in increased sales revenue for our company.
• Making presentations and product launching activities for Datacom.
• Promoted from sales executive SE within one year.
University of Central Florida, Orlando, USA
Bachelor of Engineering (Communication)
Received 'Partner of the Year Award' for outstanding performance.
TRAVELLED FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Italy, Germany, France, Holland, Sweden, Belgium, UK, Ireland, Portugal, Greece, Cyprus, Austria, India, Pakistan & entire Middle East countries.
PRWRA Anup Bhatia - First Impression Management Consultancy - P. O. Box: 44062 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates - email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org