604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
HIRING ASSETS / OFFERED VALUE
• Able to identify and capture market opportunities: expansion, revenues and support.
• Technology savvy: MS Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint; Internet.
• Relationship building successes are complemented by a pre-med background, an insatiable need to learn - and use - "real world" applications, and a competitive nature balanced with high integrity. Core Strengths:
• Direct and Indirect Sales
• Medical Terminology/Processes
• Customer-Focused Selling Strategies
• Market Positioning
• Physician Relationships
• Territory Management
Invotech Pharmaceuticals, New York, NY
Pharmaceutical Sales Shadowing
• Shadowed sales professional's marketing/sales of pharmaceutical products in the Metro St. Paul territory. Invotech Pharmaceuticals is a leading innovator in pharmaceuticals with core therapeutic areas of cardiovascular disease/antithrombosis; central nervous system diseases; cancer; and internal medicine.
Exposed to sales of
• Hesotiph® (sodium hyaluronate), pain of knee osteoarthritis; Prolest® (clopidogrel bisulfate), antiplatelet; Anopro® (zolpidem tartrate), #1 hypnotic worldwide; and Ziomax® (irbesartan) antihypertensive.
• Observed pharmaceutical sales representative's physician education on products and physiological disorders that products are intended to treat. Noted aspects of representative's role:
• Building access to key physicians with value-added programs; proactive market research, competitor analysis and market trends; analytical sales planning; impact tracking; follow-up.
AAFJ, University of St. Thomas, St. Thomas - St. Paul
1999 - Present
Relationship Building & Cultivation
• Challenged to "sell" an international ministry's intangibles on university campus of 15,000+ students. Leadership and team contributions included:
• Prospected to raise initial financial support to begin at UST. Achieved goal in 3 months - well below the national average of 9-12 months.
• Represented a regional territory, building a college-wide support base of non-profit contributors.
• Served as On-Call Coordinator for a 5-state conference of over 1,200 attendees: speakers, events, etc.
• Communicated with target audiences: published a monthly newsletter, and conducted presentations for diverse audiences: individuals, small groups of 20-30, large groups of up to 150.
• Managed a $10,000-budget advertising campaign to a market of over 15,000 college students.
• Led a global trip to Turkey for 9 college students: Promotions, Transportation, Accommodations, Itinerary, and Direct Supervision during travel.
• Mentored volunteers and staff, led weekly meetings, and participated in extensive sessions for vision casting, strategy formulation and tactical planning. Surveyed and interviewed decision-makers.
Abbott Northwestern Health Center, Minneapolis, MN
1994 - 1996
Physician / Surgeon Shadowing
• Accompanied a general surgeon on rounds for two years during breaks and summers.
• Interacted with patients and families; participated in surgeon's consultations with medical sales reps.
• Observed operative and post-operative procedures, dictation/notes, and prescription decision-making.
University of, St. Thomas AAFJ - St. Paul, MN
1999 - Present
Lead Development /Administrative Staff
Hoye Construction, Shakopee, MN
1992 - 1999
Foreman: Roofing / Carpenter
Financed educational expenses through 1999 with construction jobs, earning performance-based promotion, entrusted with training and direction of work teams.
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
Bachelor of Arts, Biology
Nationally recognized program for vigorous research, at the forefront of genetics and pre-med biology:
• Calculus & Physics
• Inorganic Chemistry
• Organic Chemistry
• Cell Biology
• Developmental Biology
School of Leadership: AAFJ, San Francisco, CA
• Completed graduate-level 8-week program in 4 weeks with high grades.
PRWRA Barb Poole - Hire Imaging - 1812 Red Fox Road - St. Cloud, MN 56301 - email@example.com - (320) 253-0975 - (320) 253-1790 faxPat Hernandez
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Pharmaceutical Sales Professional noted for cultivating new business, broadening penetration within accounts, and achieving closure upon completion of presentations. Relationship builder with wide range of physicians / health care professionals in cardiology, endocrinology, internal medicine, and family practice. Use an ethical and appropriate solutions-oriented sales approach emphasizing customer needs. Strengths:
• Account Relationship Management • Strategic Sales and Market Planning
• Product Imaging and Promotion • Sales and Business Development
• Demonstrations and Negotiations • Finance and Budgeting
SALES CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
XYZ Pharmaceutical Inc., NY
1999 - Present
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative: St. Cloud, MN
Leader in anti-cancer therapies and innovative treatments to fight heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, diabetes, HIV/AIDS and other infectious diseases, depression, anxiety and pain. Recruited to work for XYZ by former District Manager at previous employer within 3 months of his transition.
ABC Drug Co., CT
1998 - 1999
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Leading maker of medicines for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases, metabolic disorders, diseases of the central nervous system, respiratory diseases and immune disorders.
• Launched product and attained 2nd highest market share in for product from launch.
• Increased product territory market share by 11%.
• Achieved a territory market share increase of 48%.
Realty Inc., St. Paul, MN
1993 - 1998
Ranked #1 real estate agency in sales. Established, built and nurtured client relationships in residential, multi-family and commercial real estate services. Prospected business, and prepared market analyses and plans. Worked with loan officers/creditors, legal counsel, contractors, real estate professionals, and buyers/sellers to sell property from listing through closing. Graduate, Realtors Institute.
* Million Dollar Producer
* Recipient of "Top Lister" award
* Top 20% in Area Real Estate Sales
* Numerous Product-Based Year-End Sales Bonuses
Acme Realty, St. Paul, MN
1992 - 1993
Three-time "Top Rookie"
Million Dollar Producer
Entreprenurial Sales, St. Paul, MN
1989 - 1992
Cold-Call Prospecting: University Student Dorms / Housing
• Formed a venture with partner in the wholesale purchase and retail sales of T-shirts to university students.
• Sold nearly 2,000 T-shirts on a part-time basis, within a 9-month period.
1986 - 1989
Manager: Dairy and Frozen Foods
• Guided workers in serving the general public.
UNIVERSITY, St. Paul, MN
B.S., Business / Finance (AACSB Accredited)
GPA: 3.0, • Maintained a 3.0 GPA, self-financed expenses through college/high school earnings, and participated in the Financial Management (FMA) Club.
PRWRA Barb Poole - Hire Imaging - firstname.lastname@example.org