604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT / STRATEGIC BUSINESS PLANNING / INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
Professional career reflects over 10 years of business analysis, operational overhauls, strategic planning, and technology implementation. Possess a demonstrated record of success to increase efficiency, enhance shared use of information, and establish technological infrastructure to facilitate rapid financial growth and market share. Leadership has been utilized in pharmaceutical, finance, communications, and manufacturing environments. Functionally responsible for quality, testing, and technical solutions for all business strategies, including but not limited to: Process Analysis, Program Management, Vendor Relationships, Needs Analysis, Implementation Planning, Disaster Planning & Recovery, and Systems Integration, for services organization with 400 personnel and 35 offices nationwide.
ACADEMIC AND TECHNICAL CREDENTIALS
Awarded a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Technology and Business Management, from Purdue University. Have enhanced academic and professional credentials with additional training and certification in Organizational Change, Complex Project Management, Frontline Leadership, and Emergency Program Management.
Technical expertise is highlighted with designations as a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, Certified Engineer, Certified Novell Administrator. Real time experience includes: Microsoft NT 4.x and 2000 Network Operating Systems, Microsoft 95,98, NT, 2000 and XP Desktop Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Products, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project & Project Central, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Outook, & Lotus Notes.
These skills and experiences support a variety of leadership capacities, such as Vice President of Organizational Design, Director of Infrastructure & Planning, or Senior Business Analyst.
• Designed technology and infrastructure solutions for business consumers from concept to development through testing and implementation for diverse clients which included: Anthem, Vectren, Cardinal Health, Wishard Hospital, Farm Bureau, RCI, Automotive Finance Corporation, Liberty Fnd, Centra Credit Union, Federated Insurance, Bank One, Megasys, Hillenbrand, Sallie Mae, HH Gregg, NCAA, Roche, Simon, Cummins Engine, Conseco, Rexnord, ATA, Indianapolis Colts, Ace Mortgage, General Electric Aircraft, Hill-Rom, Inland GRC, and Department of Work Force Development
• Responsible for training and customer satisfaction issues in conjunction with $15M in commercial accounts
• Discerning analyst of business process and account receivable, able to dissect project records and invoices to resolve financial discrepancy to the benefit of the company and the customer
• Intuitive understanding of technical projects led to numerous acknowledgements: Star Award from Bank One and several JD Powers and Associates for stellar service ratings
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, able to communicate practically at all levels of the organization, from the board room to the management meeting to the technical services team
• Established strategic relationships with key analyst to increase revenues and acquire business previously held by competitors, as 'group revenues' exceed annual quota by over 27%
• Established scope & sequence of conversation from AS/400 to Ethernet Cat 5 system, designed customized data management systems, and spearheads Y2K conversion projects
DETAILED WORK HISTORY
Broadwing Technology Solutions
2000 - 2003
Delivery Manager/Department Manager
Broadwing Technology Solutions
1997 - 2000
Project Manager/Business Consultant
Indiana Mills & Manufacturing, Inc.
1995 - 1997
INB National Bank/NBD Bank, NA
1991 - 1995
Systems Officer/Technology Support Analyst