604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Director of Workforce Development with experience in all aspects of accounting and project management. Demonstrated hands-on management style in the development and implementation of strategic plans to ensure company growth. Solid planning and organizational skills in coordinating all aspects of each project from inception through completion. Well disciplined with proven ability to manage multiple assignments efficiently under extreme pressure while meeting tight deadline schedules. Ascertain needs and goals, streamline existing operations, turn around unprofitable functions, envision new concepts and future trends, and follow through with development, direction, and accomplishment. Effectively communicate direction, commit people to action, and convey complex information in easily understood formats. Utilize Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word software as well as all accounting software.
Specific experience in:
• Marketing Plan Development • Community Leadership
• Governmental Agency Liaison • Business Recruitment
• Financial Management / Analysis • Multi-Site P&L Management
• Project Management • Extensive Marketing Promotions
• Financial and Marketing Training • All Microsoft Software
• Budget Preparation • Governmental Research
Lincoln, Beale, & Frank, Lincoln, KS
1998 - Present
Certified Public Accountant
• Worked with 180 employees to prepare taxes and consult with individual and corporate accounts. Planned best course of financial action for clients within the largest CPA firm in Kansas. Analyzed financial statements and company operations experiencing financial difficulties and formulate recommendations to management. Worked on Business Development Taskforce to generate additional business for firm.
Goldman and Frank Consulting, Topeka, KS
1995 - 1998
Appraiser / Independent
• Prepared automobile accident estimates, obtained salvage values, prepared fair market value of cars when vehicle was considered total loss. Serviced all of Kansas as independent contractor. Assisted adjusters with claim settlements. Territory was expanded due to timeliness and quality of work.
Kansas Community College, Kansas City, KS
Graduate, Leadership Kansas Class XVI
Member, Knights of Columbus
Diplomat, Local Affairs, and Educational Committees, Greater Lincoln Chamber of Commerce
President, Accounting Society
Senator, College of Business Administration