Marketing Representative Sales
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
• Sales professional accustomed to meeting and exceeding expectations, goals and quotas.
• Consistently recognized for meeting sales quotas by receiving many "Top Sales Associate" award.
• Creative developer of innovative marketing and advertising programs proven to generate impressive results.
• Accomplished communicator, able to disseminate ideas and information and generate action through all levels of organizations.
• Client-oriented, with the ability to develop lasting relationships with new and existing customers through careful listening skills, attention to detail, and providing service beyond expectation.
• Natural leader and teacher, with the capacity to train, develop and motivate diverse individuals toward accomplishing common goals.
Doyle and Associates, Jacksonville, FL
2000 - Present
SALES / MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE
• Performed sales and developed strategic marketing campaigns.
• Coordinated and implemented all encompassing event planning and logistics.
• Developed and maintained client relations.
Jaybird Sporting Goods, Jacksonville, FL
1996 - 2000
• Developed loyal customer base and increased sales volume through personal attention to customer:
- Maintained detailed record of individual customers' buying habits and preferences.
- Contacted customers to notify them of special sales and new merchandise shipments.
- Sent thank-you notes for patronage, and cards on special occasions.
• Acquired an expertise in customer service and "closing the sale."
• Consistently exceeded sales goals, receiving 10 "Top Sales Associate" awards.
• Successfully completed 2-day sales training orientation.
Helix Dance Company, Tallahassee, FL
1986 - 1996
OWNER / MANAGER
• Choreographed and taught acrobat, tap, jazz, ballet and aerobic classes to 200 students (15 classes per week) ranging from three years to twenty-one years.
• Compiled and authored monthly newsletters for students.
• Designed and created entire content, photo and ad lay out and design for annual dance review magazines.
• Coordinated and staged annual dance reviews which included props, music, lighting, costume design, ticket design, selling ads, scheduling and presentations.
• Danced professionally on the road and in other countries which added to promotion of business and increased student enrollment.
• Attended two national dance conventions per year.
Hanna Barbera, Mexico City, Mexico
1980 - 1986
DANCER / PERFORMER / GYMNAST
"YABBA DABBA DOO"
• Traveled with dance company for performances in Europe, South Africa, and Asia.
University of Florida, Tallahassee, FL
B.A., HUMAN RESOURCES
GPA: 3.5, • Dean's List, All Semesters
PRWRA Judy Arabie - Just Your Type, Inc. - Résumé Manager - http://www.justyourtype.com - firstname.lastname@example.org