Project Implementation Manager
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Senior-level Management Professional
Communications • Project Management • Marketing
Client Services • Finance • Investment
Articulate and innovative executive offering more than 12 years’ progressive experience and Master’s Degree in Business Administration to cutting-edge organization. Possess knowledge of and ability to comply with SEC regulations, as well as specifications and guidelines of the OSHA and EEOC. Build and foster productive and efficient workplace environment, utilizing proactive management processes and exceptional team building and interpersonal communication skills.
Interpersonal / Business Relations
Written / Verbal Communication
Banking & Finance
Manager of Project Management and Implementation,
2003 – Present
· Consistently interact with Vice Presidents and Assistant Vice President of Operations, ensuring continued communication.
· Maintain responsibility for project administration and implementation, management of shareholder media, administration of DST Desktop products, and TA2000 reporting.
· Maintain responsibility for inventory control and material, supply, and vendor relationship management related to printing services.
· Directed activities of team that successfully rolled out asset allocation and internet products to 2500 advisors.
· Researched and coordinated workflow and system upgrades aimed at reducing costs and improving productivity.
· Spearhead, present, and develop / implement innovative new processes and procedures to manage costs, improve productivity and efficiency, and enhance bottom-line profitability.
Project Manager, Data Networks, Major Telecommunications Company
1999 – 2003
· Managed implementation process for 40+ ongoing projects, ensuring successful, on-time completion, while maintaining compliance with all scope and cost specifications.
· Effectively interacted with customers, end-users, and technical support, ensuring proper configuration and installation of frame relay / private line data networks. For example:
· Directed all activities related to installation of Whole Foods data network at more than 200 sites, nationwide.
· Consulted with CIOs to coordinate internal resources, line carriers, and cost, scope, timeline, and milestone specifications.
· Received awards three months in 1999-2000 as top project manager in the Kansas City Office.
Sr. Client Service Representative, International Finance Corporation
1997 – 1999
· Assigned to management of Fortis Funds account, providing support in areas of business practices and DST systems to create effective data solutions, based upon client’s operational activities and needs.
· Initiated daily contact and developed business relations with corporate representatives.
· Coordinated and oversaw implementation of DST system enhancements, and manage multiple projects.
· Evaluate client’s business model to develop cost effective solutions for enhancement of efficiency and productivity.
· Liaised with DST internal department representatives to coordinate activities and achieve success.
Team Coordinator, Finance and Investment, Inc.
1995 – 1997
· Developed and fostered team of 5 highly-qualified personnel capable of supporting assigned and following projects through to successful completion.
· Managed multiple projects and successfully achieved milestones, ensuring projects complied with all cost and scope specifications.
· Participated in the interview and hiring process for new employees, maintaining responsibility for training and development of new hires.
· Key member of project team selected for conversion of proprietary systems to DST Systems.
· Team received “Key Honors Award” for superior service in the mutual fund industry two consecutive years.
Mutual Fund Representative, Delta Funds
1993 - 1995
· Promoted to Senior Mutual Fund Representative based on merit of work performance.
· Managed multiple, specialized tasks for processing and taking inbound calls from brokers and shareholders.
· Trained and supported new associates.
Assistant Manager in Charge of Operations, Fast Food Company, Inc.
· Supervised store’s daily operations, including 15 personnel, staff training and scheduling, problem resolution, inventory and loss control, and preparation of cash deposits.
Military Service, United States Marine Corps Reserve
1987 - 1993
· Achieve rank of Non-Commissioned Officer: responsible for maintaining personnel records for entire unit.
· Supervised team of 6 subordinate personnel.
· Built, monitored, and motivated administrative team that was awarded a Meritorious Mast for work in preparing for troop movement to Desert Storm in 1990.
Master of Business Administration
Dillan University – 2003
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Any State University – 1991