Executive Information Technology
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
EXECUTIVE-LEVEL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROFESSIONAL
Vice President • General Manager
Positive, results-driven, and innovative individual with proven success in balancing operational efficiencies and business growth with client satisfaction, offering over 16 years’ experience in general management of world-class organizations within the IT industry. Take pride in ability to effectively combine corporate objectives and values with personal and professional goals and work ethics. Employ proactive management and strong leadership techniques to generate accomplishment-driven workplace environment, resulting in employee loyalty and customer satisfaction at all levels. Build and foster strategic business relationships with C-level executives, creating client loyalty and resulting increased revenues and bottom-line profitability. Possess extraordinary capabilities in the areas of:
New Business Development
Global Sales and Marketing
P & L Responsibility
· Achieved astonishing successes in pioneering new business ventures and M&A activities for 5 multi-national corporations, including, StorageTek, Philips Electronics, Toshiba, AT&T and NCR.
· Possess 13 years experience effectively selling global solutions at “C” level, on direct and indirect basis.
· Served as General Manager for world-class, Fortune 100 organizations, consummating complex contractual partnership agreements. Remained responsible for continued administration of accounts valued at up to 1/3 of companies’ multi-billion dollar annual revenues.
· Cultivated and secured market share acquisition in support of global dominance in virtual storage and network tape automation solutions through application of exemplary skills in product development, life-cycle management, sales, marketing, and customer service.
1999 Chairman’s Award – Phillips Electronics; 1998 President’s Board Winner – Toshiba
1995/1996 Chairman’s Award – NCR; 1994-1996 Top Services Sales Director – NCR
1990-1994 Top Sales Performance Award – AT&T; 1983 – Member, United States Rugby Team
G-Tech Services, Data Storage Corporation
· Directed all activities related to market share acquisition, through successful negotiation of strategic partnerships, supporting global dominance in virtual storage and network tape automation solutions.
· Maintain direct responsibility for managing $680 million in accounts, continuously exceeding personal and organizational performance requirements and revenue objectives.
· Incited team of 1,850 StorageTek associates to record performance through motivational training and incentive programs.
· Envisioned, designed, and executed a High Availability Service model by restructuring existing professional/support services, resulting in 6-point margin increase and enabling tactical solution sales.
· Led product launches and prolifically managed serviceability, life cycle, remote/onsite delivery, sales and marketing, e-solutions, financial performance, and customer satisfaction activities.
· Spearheaded and integrated personnel development programs, resulting increased levels of employee motivation, capability, and quality assurance and positively affecting gross profit margins.
Integrated Solutions, BIT Electronics
Vice President/General Manager
· Maintained P & L responsibility for winning start-up venture and partnership negotiations with Dell, HP, Sun, SGI, EMC, StorageTek, Lucent, Cisco, Force3, and ISVs for Philips Electronics’ $43 billion organization, resulting in 24% market share and $225 million in revenues in 1-year period.
· Leveraged universal practices of information and medical imaging technologies.
· Enhanced, instituted, and drove global activities, ranging from product development, network design, and systems integration to quality assurance and resolution of functionality issues, leading to world-wide market domination.
· Administrated activities and professional development of 195 team associates.
Computer Systems Division, Hardware Corporation
Vice President – Services and Support
· Governed change management efforts in support of Toshiba’s worldwide services call centers, achieving 200% increase in call volume in less than 2 years through design and execution of expanded outsourcing model supporting product development, manufacture, sales, and marketing.
· Negotiated and managed strategic partnership agreements with Unisys (global services), EDS (call center management), Solectron (depot repair), and 825 independent ASPs.
· Reduced spare parts inventory by 30%, transforming cost center to self-reliant profit center.
· Developed, restructured, and implemented procedural enhancements that resulted in increased operational proficiency, including focusing and revitalizing supply chain practices, account acquisition activities, and client loyalty and satisfaction ratings.
· Managed and directed activities of 178 personnel and oversaw $240 million operating budget for notebook, desktop and server products.
Services Sales & Marketing – Fortune Corporation
Director – Worldwide Customer Services
· Continuously surpassed organizational sales goals at 182% of quota for 3-year period and exceeded margin requirements.
· Designed and executed partnership processes for multi-vendor support services, utilizing channel partners, OEMs, systems integrators, ISVs, and non-servicing manufacturers.
· Constructed and developed highly qualified and extremely motivated team of 47 sales and marketing professionals.
Global Information Systems, Inc.
National Accounts Manager – Alliance Marketing Division
· Managed global relationship with Arrow Electronics, company’s largest distributor of AT&T networking and computer platforms, yielding $157 million in annual revenues.
· Positioned organization as top computer hardware vendor for distributor through innovative and strategic marketing solutions, creating increased product demand.
· Consistently exceeded account objectives in sales quota, asset management, accounts receivable, and client satisfaction.
· Proactively recruited distributors and master resellers, increasing shipshare of AT &T computer products and solutions by 29%.
Senior Product Manager – Workstation Products Division
Corporate Financial Advisor – World Headquarters
District Sales Support Manager – Americas Field Operations
· Directed all facets of world-wide life-cycle management for INTEL-based PC technology from development center.
· Fast-tracked from District Sales to Senior Product Manager based on merit of continuous, overachievement of corporate and divisional goals, including generation of $845 million in revenues.
· Managed “Tiger Team” of 26 associates responsible for the product design, engineering, purchasing, manufacturing, distribution, pricing, and business planning activities.
· Exceeded target contribution margins by 12% on $569 million in global product sales.
Master of Business Administration – International Business
Bachelor of International Business – Minor in Economics and Spanish
James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA
Lea J. Clark - email@example.com - http://www.gacareercenter.biz