Sales Associate Beauty Products
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Sales professional with beauty industry expertise.
Recognized for consistently projecting a polished and professional demeanor. Proven ability to establish, promote and maintain a solid customer base. Effective communicator and presenter, both oral and written. Demonstrated commitment to learning new skills and procedures. Known for dynamic interpersonal skills. Good sense of humor. Genuine commitment to customer satisfaction. Team player known for supporting others.
SFB Corporation, Kansas City, MO
2000 - Present
• Developed expert product knowledge of make up, hair care products and salon equipment to sell to professional aestheticians, hair dressers and salon owners.
• Processed orders in excess of $40 000.
• Demonstrated shear logic by reorganizing the entire warehouse. Logistical improvements included proper shelf stocking and instituting a regular cleaning program.
Zane Hair Academy, Kansas City, MO
1998 - 2000
TEACHER IN HAIRDRESSING
• Provided theoretical and practical instruction for up to 13 trainees.
• Utilized skill set to demonstrate methodologies for cutting, up-dos, tint applications, foil highlights, roller setting, perm winding, infection control and decontamination.
• Mentored many top students who advanced to win national hair design awards.
• Cited for being "supportive and thorough" with regard to all aspects of the trade.
Missouri Hairdressers, Kansas City, MO
1972 - 1998
PROFESSIONAL HAIR DRESSER
• Served as a hair stylist.
• Continuously maintained cutting edge skills and talents with regard to new techniques and products.
• Windows, Word, Internet, and e-mail.
Earned the rigorous Guilds Apprenticeship status
Earned Missouri Certificate in Hairdressing
PRWRA Audrey Field - Résumé Resources - Wasaga Beach, Ontario, Canada - http://www.resumeresources.ca