Client Development Manager
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Sales professional with a reputation of success in realizing positive growth in depressed and competitive markets and diverse industry lines. Ability to grasp highly technical product information and convey it in clear and confident terms targeted to the client's level of understanding. Combined experience in general management, sales training, community outreach and client relationship management. Key skills include:
• Negotiation and Closing • Product Presentations • Business Communications
• New Product Promotion • Competitive Analysis • Territory Development
• Strategic Sales Planning • Lead Prospecting / Generation • Sales Training
• Networking • Key Account Management • Administration
Bradford Business Associates, Warm Springs, FL
1998 - Present
Client Account Specialist
Developed business network comprised of 250 high-profile, affluent clients and private businesses. Recognized as the top producer for the State of Florida out of 22 Account Specialists, generating $1.2 million in revenue for Y2000.
• Business Development: Networked extensively throughout the community to recruit new clients. Developed strategic relationships with branch staff and local businesses to develop referrals.
• Account Management: Maintained accounts through first-rate service and communications. Introduced and cross-sold new products to increase account penetration.
• Sales Tracking & Planning: Collaborated with company President to create a sales planning and tracking process which was put into use within the branch. Established personal goals for performance and provided written records to management on quarterly accomplishments.
• Business Presentations: Provided outside sales calls and participated in phone blitzes. Actively involved in several outside organizations as a company representative, including the Chamber of Commerce as an Ambassador and the Junior League as Treasurer.
Manning, Inc, Tallahassee, FL
1992 - 1998
District Sales Representative
Hired to penetrate, build, and establish all territories in Florida and Georgia. Created six territory sales routes for product lines, five of which were turned over to newly recruited sales personnel. Personally managed the sixth territory in Central Florida. Successfully developed district to approximately $3.2 million in annual sales. Consistently in top five of over 200 sales representatives, company-wide.
• Product Marketing: Developed new uses and applications for company products with present and prospective customers.
• Sales Training: Provided sales training to all new sales recruits. Personally selected to attend the Advanced Sales Institute.
• Client Management: Provided top-notch client relations and support, consistently meeting and exceeding their requirements and needs.
• Administration: Collaborated with VP to introduce computer laptops to all sales personnel. Provided training to staff company-wide. Reported weekly sales and maintained physical inventory of products.
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
B.A., Liberal Arts