Charge Nurse Emergency
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
• Accomplished Charge Nurse with exposure to health care administration, organizational management, training, sales, business development, and relationship management.
• Proven success in developing and implementing cost control measures that reduce operating expenses within health care facilities.
• Dynamic leadership abilities concerning teams and strategic planning.
• Directed daily operations within high profile organizations.
• Adept in streamlining business processes and increasing productivity levels.
University of Phoenix
M.B.A., Health Care Management
Sam Houston State University
Bachelor of Science, Nursing
GPA: 3.6, Certification
• Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner • Advanced Cardiac Life Support • Basic Life Support
Oakland Veterans Hospital, Oakland, CA
1995 - Present
Charge Nurse - Emergency Center
Provided exceptional level of care to critically ill medical and trauma patients. Contributed to health care administration activities as needed. Interacted with patient families on a regular basis. Served as professional resource to employees.
• Directed daily nursing functions within a fast-paced and high volume level 1 trauma center.
• Supervised and trained 20 staff nurses in daily job responsibilities.
• Participated on a team that drove process improvement initiatives, which increased employee retention levels within highly competitive markets.
Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT
1989 - 1995
Staff Nurse - Labor & Delivery
Participated in all aspects of daily nursing responsibilities. Educated patients and families on delivery expectations. Provided exceptional level of support concerning patient care.
• Provided nursing care to high-risk obstetrical patients throughout labor and child birth processes.
• Cultivated relationships with physicians and hospital staff, which significantly improved communication levels between nurses and physicians.
PRWRA Kristen Coria - Accounting Paradigms - Hamden, CT 06518 - resumesAP@aol.com - http://www.careerparadigms.com