604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
To creatively merge my values, enthusiasm, and experience to provide professional direction and maintenance as the District Center Manager.
• Well organized project manager, prioritizing goals and working under deadlines without sacrificing creativity.
• Competent in working within a budget, meeting and exceeding expectations.
• Expert technical knowledge important to understanding and interpreting concepts and reporting performance.
• Proficient at compliance with government regulation and codes.
• Skilled in problem solving, communication, and adept in revising current processes for improvement of operations.
• Specialist in directing, coordinating and exercising functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration and completion of project.
• Experienced business owner (12 years), supervising and scheduling up to 13 employees.
• Successfully bids / negotiates contracts of up to 1/4 million dollars--up to 50 jobs / year.
• Prepares detailed customer proposals including specifications and product information.
• Develops contracts with vendors and suppliers.
• Experienced in delegation and subcontracting.
• Over 20 years professional construction experience.
• Hosts / attends seminars and trade shows to monitor construction industry trends.
• Steel frameworks, Fiberglass, Roofing, Siding,
Plumbing, Electrical, Foundations, Cement, Brick Weatherization, Specialties in Wood Construction.
• Promotes safety, minimizing insurance costs.
• Track record for quality work and project management.
• Enthusiastically generates funds for business or charity through innovation and perseverance.
• Skillfully promotes services and / or product line, generating up to $150,000 annually.
• Raised $400,000 in capital to initiate business.
EQUIPMENT & MACHINES
Back Hoe / Cement Mixers / Paint Mixers
Hand / Power Tools / Aluminum Break
Aerial Lifts / Cranes
Excavators / Compactors
Johnson Bros., Inc.
1996 - Present
Director of Production and Technology
1986 - 1996
1981 - 1986
Laborers Local 9636
1977 - 1981