Travel Customer Service
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Customer Relation/Marketing professional with management experience and medical/financial background. Demonstrated organization and planning skills.
• Accomplished facilitator; able to coordinate multiple/complex projects simultaneously. Enjoy challenges; comfortable in dynamic and fast-paced environments.
• Skilled at problem mediation and resolution while successfully upholding company objectives.
• Highly adaptable to rapidly changing requirements, and environments. Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Positive and enthusiastic; highly motivated with excellent leadership techniques, and professional attention to detail supplemented by the ability to influence and motivate others.
• Easily establish rapport with diverse individuals; with innate ability to gain client confidence and trust.
• Task-oriented and precise, with high performance standards. Always willing to "go the extra mile" to assure superior customer relations.
• Saved company $10,000+ due to booking errors. Resolved problem by diplomatic negotiations with vendor.
• Awarded two MVP Awards; only individual in the company to achieve this.
• Opened own agency and with loyal following and backing, was able to bring the business into the black immediately.
• Provided international/domestic travel and related services to individuals, groups, families, and businesses, building client base through referrals from satisfied customers.
• Conducted firsthand comparative evaluations of worldwide travel markets and services; gained valuable experience in making accurate and sound recommendations based on clients' needs.
• Resolved client problems and special requests with goal of providing 110% client satisfaction. Based on excellent customer relations, gained valuable repeat and referral business.
• Interacted with individuals from clerks to top management; maintained professional rapport.
SALES and MARKETING:
• Created/implemented sales and marketing strategies, established extensive client base which contributed to significant sales growth, personally booked between $5,000 to $15,000 worth of business per week.
• Developed highly profitable and high-growth marketing strategies, established focus on customer service and support.
• Successfully established name recognition and generated sales/marketing techniques designed to achieve and increase sales performance.
• Worked closely with various hospitality-industry professionals to secure the best price for client and increase company's visibility in an extremely competitive business environment.
• Analyzed market and re-focused business environment in response to market changes.
• Dealt with all aspects of establishing and successfully operating a small business; prepared and managed budgets, maintained accounts receivables/payables, personnel hiring and training, sales and marketing, and public relations.
• Accountable for new product development, personnel administration, and marketing services; structured and formalized internal functions; developed and implemented office operations, policies, and procedures.
• Negotiated agreements with suppliers and vendors that resulted in significant benefits to the business.
• Maintained compliance with all company and governmental policies and procedures.
Bradford Resorts, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
1999 - Present
Vacation Planning Support Specialist
Reed Corporate Consulting Group, Miami, FL
1998 - 1999
Maxwell Travel, Daytona Beach, FL
1997 - 1998
Helix Travel, Orlando, FL
1990 - 1997
Geo Travel, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
1982 - 1990
Doyle Travel, Miami
1979 - 1982
Goldman Travel, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
1978 - 1979
International Travel School, Orlando, FL
Pan Am Destination, Tampa, FL
Bradford Business School, Cleveland, OH
Various continuing education courses
Member, Order of the Eastern Star (35 years)
Independent caregiver for the elderly
PRWRA Kathy Hadley - Kathryn Hadley & Associates - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org