Therapeutic Support Worker
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
SOCIAL SERVICES / HUMAN RESOURCES
· Service- and people-oriented. Build confidence in others. Practical and objective; use balanced judgment. Effectively identify and resolve problems using available resources.
· Prioritize workload and multi-task; concerned about quality. Gather facts and supportive data to make decisions. Valued team player. Respect organizational structure.
· Readily pick up on group dynamics and skilled in fitting in with a group. Flexible to changing priorities. Take time to tackle new or challenging assignments.
· Interact positively with a wide range of people of various cultures and socio-economic backgrounds. Add stability to entire team; skilled at reconciling factions. Considerate, compassionate, accepting.
· Computer proficiency on Windows and Macintosh platforms. Knowledgeable in use of MS Word, Corel WordPerfect, and Internet research and communication.
Associates in Counseling and Child Guidance (ACCG) – Sharon, Pennsylvania
1997 – Present
THERAPEUTIC STAFF SUPPORT (TSS Worker)
· Observe and monitor behaviors of clients in and out of the community. Record data and prepare reports for team members to evaluate whether or not to modify clients’ treatment plans.
· Implement treatment plans. Aid clients in improving self-concept, social skills and behavior problems through dedicated daily interaction.
Community Connections Family Development Center – Reynolds, Pennsylvania
· Provided families with childcare, parenting and healthcare information. Assisted with family group meetings and playgroups. Assisted with center operations.
Language Media Lab and Audio-Visual Services – Greenville, Pennsylvania
1996 – 1997
LAB ASSISTANT (college work-study)
· Answered questions on equipment usage; assisted lab patrons; provided clerical support.
· Ensured lab equipment was maintained in operational order.
· Communicated effectively with college departments to schedule use of lab facilities. Accurately maintained schedules.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
Training workshops include:
· Mental Disorders and Behaviors
· Non-violent Crisis Intervention
· Behavioral Modification
B.A., Sociology, 1997, Thiel College – Greenville, Pennsylvania