Social Work Trainee
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
• Fluent in speaking, reading, writing and translating Spanish.
• Familiar with admissions, initial intake assessments, and social-psycho assessments.
• Assisted patients with applications regarding Medicare and Medicaid, family counseling for the elderly, crisis intervention, medication administration, and daily recreation for mentally disabled persons.
• Observed group counseling sessions for sexually abused women.
• BYU Internship, Utah State Hospital Children's Unit, Group and Individual Therapy for troubled children.
• CPR and First Aid certified.
Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
Bachelor of Science, Social Work
Ricks College, Rexburg, Idaho
Associate, Social Science
Iona Family Services, Iona, Idaho
1991 - Present
BYU Valley Center, Provo, Utah
1989 - 1990
Awakenings for Young Women, Iona, Idaho
1987 - 1989
Rexburg United Shelter, Rexburg, Idaho
1986 - 1988
Association for Retarded Citizens, Idaho Falls, Idaho
Utah Rape Crisis Center, Idaho Falls, Idaho
Provo Hospital Children's Unit, Provo, Utah
Idaho Falls Child Protection Agency, Idaho Falls