Marketing Associate Advertising
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Creative marketing professional with a proven track record of success from initial concept through project completion. High-energy, results-oriented leader recognized for proactive initiative, flexibility, and enthusiastically meeting deadlines. Combines passion for marketing with commitment to contributing to an organization's bottom line. Excellent negotiating, closing and communication skills among all types of people. Areas of expertise include:
• Strategic Market Planning • Ad Layout/Design
• Promotional Campaigns • New Product Launch
• Direct Mail Campaigns • Advertising Campaigns
• Event Planning/Coordination • Market Identification/Penetration
Windows 2000/98/95/NT, Mac OS 9.1, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Illustrator, PageMaker, Front Page, Internet Explorer, Lexis-Nexis, ACT, Goldmine
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Qualicom, Washington, DC
2001 - Present
• Created, produced and managed all marketing initiatives including viral, guerilla, and direct.
• Executed and managed marketing campaigns that increased customer traffic on Web page.
• Managed advertising agency and Web site link exchange program.
• Developed and maintained marketing collateral.
• Generated monthly Web site traffic reports.
• Created and distributed opt-ins.
• Managed department budget.
Helix International, Arlington, VA
2000 - 2001
• Established and maintained internal and external corporate communications.
• Established and enforced corporate image.
• Supervised and mentored staff.
• Wrote press releases and site profiles.
• Created and updated Web content.
• Organized and managed tradeshows.
• Produced and edited customer-based newsletter.
Reed and Associates, Washington, DC
1999 - 2000
• Provided support to senior-level account managers.
• Provided on-site support at media events.
• Monitored broadcast, print, and online media.
• Updated extensive databases.
Grill House, Bethesda, MD
1998 - 1999
Manager, Director of Marketing
• Successfully garnered media attention for restaurant by aggressive execution of marketing plan.
• Supported on-site televised events including "The Bob Wilson Show."
• Created advertisements for "Touch of Bethesda."
• Supervised 100 staff employees.
State University of New York at Geneseo
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Minor: Environmental Studies
PRWRA Corey Edwards - Partnering For Success - Sterling, Virginia 20165 - http://www.Resumes4Results.com