604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Professional career reflects over 15 years of business consulting, organizational design, efficiency improvement and implementation of technological solutions. Served as senior coordinator of projects for an organization with over 95000 employees and revenues in excess of $6.1B. Leadership sought by national and international organizations to address planning, human resources, financial management, risk prevention, marketing, and sales. Reputation for maxmizing the potential of technology-based systems to support business expansion efforts and achieve record profitability.
• Developed a technology focused practice for emerging businesses, utilizing ERP,B2B, and legacy systems integration with web technology, to direct all business operations and management functions.
• Established tracking system for employee evaluation and development, partnered with succession planning strategies for personnel to achieve career goals that were mutually beneficial to the employee and company.
• Managed a multi-national virtual team, operating on one large project from 10 different locations, achieved project benchmarks ahead of schedule/under budget, and generated $1.1M in new business contracts.
• Led several projects through integration of ERP with web-related applications of HTML, DHTML, and XML.
• Performed numerous test validations/conversions for clients, including the California State Lottery.
• Versatile communicator -- able to present practical issues to Directors/Executive Management Teams, while interfacing directly with "hands on" technical teams.
• Served as senior research analyst to coordinate information on Ukrainian, Russian, and Soviet Block security, economic, and political issues: data presented to the United State National Security Council.
• Developed management system to coordinate military departments and increase access to shared information for personnel, evaluations, training, operations, public relations, advancements, and records management.
• Implemented efficiency strategies that reduced batch cycles by 75%, and query search/report run times by 90%.
Goldman and Frank Consulting, San Jose, California
1997 - Present
Reed Corporate Consulting Group, Oakland, California
1996 - 1997
Network Manager/Systems Analyst
University of California, Oakland, California
1995 - 1996
Computer Research Specialist
SFB Incorporated, Washington, D.C.
1994 - 1995
Office of Political-Military Affairs, Washington, D.C.
1992 - 1994
United States Navy Reserve, Washington, D.C.
1985 - 1992
Lead Department Petty Officer
ACADEMIC AND TECHNICAL CREDENTIALS
University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, California
Bachelor of Arts, Management Information Systems
Academic credentials enhanced with additional training and certifications in Ariba Exchange Functions, PeopleSoft, PeopleTools I & II, People Code, Business Process Design, IBM Java and Systems Analysis.
Technical aptitude includes: ARIBA/TRADEX, XML, cXML, JAVA, HTML/DHTML, VISUAL C++, PEOPLETOOLS, PEOPLECODE, NOVELL NETWARE, SQL/SQR, ORACLE SERVER, SQL SERVER, GUPTA SQLBASE, MICRO FOCUS COBOL/NETEXPRESS, WINDOWS NT, WINDOWS 95/98, WINDOWS 3.11, TCP/IP, MS-DOS, SQL*NET, SQL*PLUS, SCO OPENSERVER, SUNOS, SUN SOLARIS, LINUX, SGI IRIX, WINSOCK, IPX/SPX, SYSTEM ARCHITECT CASE TOOL.
PRWRA Ric Lanham - email@example.com - RL Stevens & Associates - http://www.interviewing.com